Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I hope there's gonna be a webcast again this year. I've never been to Coachella and I probably won't be able to go this year either, but I had a blast watching the webcast of the 2013 Coachella.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

mitztronic posted:

Tycho should be in this year, as well. New album in March, he passed on an offer to play in 2013 to focus on finishing his album (or so I've heard).
gently caress yeah :cool: He's pretty cool live. I saw him in 2012 with The Album Leaf. And the single he released from his upcoming album is dope, so I hope he's part of the webcast and I get to watch him play a mix of new and old stuff.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I am gonna be glued to my loving seat for a whole weekend watching this webcast. That lineup is so great :woop:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I'm excited for the live stream. Not as excited as I was last year after seeing this year's schedule, but still excited. Tonight: Bonobo, Chromeo, The Glitch Mob, Outkast and Zedd.

https://www.youtube.com/user/coachella

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Watching Bonobo on the stream now. So far this is just as energetic as when I saw 'em almost a year ago. Glad I'm getting to see them again because they really put on a great show.

e: Aw man, why is the sound lovely on Channel 3 of the stream? I'm watching Glitch Mob (the main ones I wanted to see tonight) and the mix is nowhere near as good as Channel 2. And that's not just how they sound because I saw them live like 3 weeks ago and they sounded loving killer in person.

Rageaholic fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Apr 12, 2014

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Akbar posted:

So good to see outkast.
For real. They've been great this whole time. Love this LED cube thing they're playing in too. Reminds me of How To Destroy Angels' stage setup at Coachella last year. And actually, that performance was one year ago to the day.

e: Oh poo poo they brought out Future!

Rageaholic fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Apr 12, 2014

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Well that was an abrupt ending to their set :eng99:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Kid Gloves posted:

Judging a festival crowd that's been in 90+ degree sun for 12 hours off a webcast is laughable
But YouTube said it was in the 70s there by the time Outkast ended! :haw:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Jesus, Lorde is talking as much as Wayne Coyne does during sets. She just said she had to skip a song to avoid being cut off and then proceeded to talk for like 3 or 4 minutes :cripes: I don't even know why I'm watching this. Probably just because the Pixies aren't on yet. I don't even like Lorde.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Roargasm posted:

at least the new stuff is good
No it ain't :( I'm just gonna watch it for the old stuff because frankly not one track from Indie Cindy does anything for me.

Listening to Dillon Francis right now on Channel 3 and it sounds like I got a torn speaker hahahah

e: Bone Machine and Wave of Mutilation, so far so good!

Rageaholic fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Apr 13, 2014

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I've seen a handful of Queens of the Stone Age live streams and they've been fantastic every time. This is no exception. Josh is looking different though. I think it's his hair.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

That loving hat is permanently attached to Pharrell's head. Also, holy poo poo, he's starting with Lose Yourself To Dance :stare:

e: Wait the sound is really horrible. I can barely hear him.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Empire of the Sun is weird as hell, what in the gently caress

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Pharrell's got all the guest stars but his set is basically "hope you like paying money to listen to a backtrack".

Woah is he pulling people from out of the audience to come on stage now? hahaha

e: Ouch, that "if you feel" was especially rough :ohdear:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Well Skrillex's stage setup certainly looks......different than when I saw him a couple years ago :stare:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Bliggers- posted:

Isn't Muse supposed to be on now? And where the hell is Nas?
Nas is on now on Channel 2. Muse is tomorrow night. Skrillex is playing on Channel 1 but for some reason they have the Muse logo showing up as the logo for that channel.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Does Beck have his kid on stage with him playing tambourine? Hahaha

e: Arcade Fire are killin' it as usual :D

Rageaholic fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Apr 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Woah gently caress, Arcade Fire brought out Debbie Harry and her and Regine are singing Heart of Glass :stare:

This rules.

• Locked thread