Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
I'd like to add that if you are interested in working campaigns, Moose is a good guy to ask, he's very confidential and gave me advice regardless of political affiliation.

I agree with the bonds thing, I didn't think so at first but I ended up in charge of a county for my race (our most important one too, what a dumbass mistake lol) and the kid that worked with me became a great friend because we were sitting across from eachother for 80 hours a week lol

Also I developed a coffee dependency (I hate caffeine normally ) and a mild cigarette addiction during my time working so that was cool. Also an intern I hired smoked a joint in front of me which was also cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
He was only a year or so younger than me so as long as he gave me passable numbers I really didn't give a poo poo lol but it was funny when he lit up I started cracking up I was like dude I don't really care if you smoke but I am technically your boss

• Locked thread