Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comrade Flynn
Jun 1, 2003

Mat_Drinks posted:

I took a car to the Airport way Accutint before and they're good. On the higher side price wise for our area, but also on the higher side quality wise. I think I'd take my next car there. I went a bit more for price with the BRZ's tint and front end wrap and I feel like I can notice the difference.

Nothing wrong with that. Though, if your lot size isn't poo poo you could always just build one. I've been reading a lot of the city building code lately because I'm maybe a year away from building a 3 car, I just need to hit my brother up for drawings so I can figure out material prices. Do you have paved alley access?

RE: meetup Quite A Tool and I have been talking about meeting at Beveridge Place in W. Seattle sometime soon because it's walking distance for both of us (woooo!). All goons are of course welcome to come be goony with us.

My lot size is poo poo.

I'm probably going to rent this place out and buy another place in Woodinville.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

mmm this nitromethane gets my supercharger runnin'
If you have questions about the different parts of Woodinville or anything, let me know. I grew up there and my folks still live not far from the driving range. Since my dad has an enormous shop with every obscure tool imaginable I still end up going back fairly often.

Just be prepared for a minimum of a 10 minute drive to any freeway, so if you like to go to Seattle often, you better like to sit at lights waiting for them to turn (which is why I left).

If you're interested in being a landlord you could also just let me kick you in the nads really hard and then you could do some drywall repair at my house. :v:

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Mat_Drinks posted:

Just be prepared for a minimum of a 10 minute drive to any freeway, so if you like to go to Seattle often, you better like to sit at lights waiting for them to turn (which is why I left).

everywherethatdoesntsucktoliveontheeastside.txt

BraveUlysses posted:

id join ya but i've been working on cars and drinking too many beers to leave the house

goobernoodles posted:

It's where I got my tint, dumbass.
You can use my garage/driveway if you want. My 2nd garage that's been a trash dump for a while is going to get cleared out soon and I have plenty of driveway space too. You would just have to make it to rainier valley without getting shot. Just don't pull a tranny and leave your car in my main garage for two months.

<-- HEY VAPER regeg so you don't think I'm some crazy person if I bug either of you for some garage time :doh:

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

everywherethatdoesntsucktoliveontheeastside.txt

Unless you've got some money you can spend, which, not to make assumptions, but I think Flynn is doing all right.

Options like the Kirkland waterfront area where some of it is walkable to bars and restaurants, or Bellevue where there are some pretty cool mid century neighborhoods with decent existing garages and lots where you could then also build a dream garage. Or he could go big and buy something like this: https://www.redfin.com/WA/Newcastle/11220-SE-74th-St-98056/home/414213

But Flynn, don't buy that as I think a buddy of mine is placing an offer this afternoon :).

But yeah, you could buy something like that in a nice area, live in the main house and build your custom dream home with huge garage/shop, far enough away to subdivide later. Then you move into the dream house, and sell the original house. Or just sub divide and have your rental be super close. Or maybe it's just a place for Mom and Dad to come live when they get old because who wants their folks to live in a home.

Not that I've spent time thinking about all of the above for myself at all :v:

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Why has that place been delisted and relisted so many times?

Comrade Flynn
Jun 1, 2003

Mat_Drinks posted:

Unless you've got some money you can spend, which, not to make assumptions, but I think Flynn is doing all right.

Options like the Kirkland waterfront area where some of it is walkable to bars and restaurants, or Bellevue where there are some pretty cool mid century neighborhoods with decent existing garages and lots where you could then also build a dream garage. Or he could go big and buy something like this: https://www.redfin.com/WA/Newcastle/11220-SE-74th-St-98056/home/414213

But Flynn, don't buy that as I think a buddy of mine is placing an offer this afternoon :).

But yeah, you could buy something like that in a nice area, live in the main house and build your custom dream home with huge garage/shop, far enough away to subdivide later. Then you move into the dream house, and sell the original house. Or just sub divide and have your rental be super close. Or maybe it's just a place for Mom and Dad to come live when they get old because who wants their folks to live in a home.

I went and looked at this place:

https://www.redfin.com/WA/Woodinville/16020-NE-169th-Pl-98072/home/448265

But the house layout was loving RETARDED. And they had literally 30+ Thomas Kinkade paintings sooooo

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

CharlesM posted:

Why has that place been delisted and relisted so many times?

It's a trick agents use to get around the "only show new listings" filter that all online tools have now. The general assumption can often be made (it's generally true in my experience) that if a property has been sitting it's either wrecked, overpriced and the seller is unwilling to negotiate or both. So they try to cover that up.

Comrade Flynn posted:

I went and looked at this place:

https://www.redfin.com/WA/Woodinville/16020-NE-169th-Pl-98072/home/448265

But the house layout was loving RETARDED. And they had literally 30+ Thomas Kinkade paintings sooooo

I didn't see what you mean about the layout at first because of the way they took the pictures (and with a wide angle lens?). The landing/dining/kitchen setup is what seems most funky. The rest of the house and property seems pretty "move in ready" as it were, is that layout unfixable down the road or are you opposed to employing a contractor to customize? Because that garage is sweet.

Did you see this? https://www.redfin.com/WA/Redmond/16827-NE-122nd-St-98052/home/451604

It needs some work, but nothing huge and the garage is almost as good as the first one. Plus maybe you can work the Ford GT into the contract :) "just leave it there under the cover". Then again, it's in a pretty ticky tacky boxy neighborhood. poo poo, they've built that up a lot since I lived over there.

Alternately, if you find something that is almost where you want it to be, you could buy it with a 30 and get a home eq for a remodel. I can get you the names of some good mid to high end contractors that work in that area. Sometimes the best way to get what you want is to buy something almost there and have the rest done custom.

edit: may favorite feature on redfin is the "has garage checkbox" and the drop down where you can specify number of spots. This is in Bothell and not nearly as nice as what I think you're looking for, but how about parking for SEVEN lol: https://www.redfin.com/WA/Bothell/11117-NE-164th-Pl-98011/home/284690

Mat_Drinks fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Apr 10, 2015

Comrade Flynn
Jun 1, 2003

Mat_Drinks posted:

It's a trick agents use to get around the "only show new listings" filter that all online tools have now. The general assumption can often be made (it's generally true in my experience) that if a property has been sitting it's either wrecked, overpriced and the seller is unwilling to negotiate or both. So they try to cover that up.

I didn't see what you mean about the layout at first because of the way they took the pictures (and with a wide angle lens?). The landing/dining/kitchen setup is what seems most funky. The rest of the house and property seems pretty "move in ready" as it were, is that layout unfixable down the road or are you opposed to employing a contractor to customize? Because that garage is sweet.

Did you see this? https://www.redfin.com/WA/Redmond/16827-NE-122nd-St-98052/home/451604

It needs some work, but nothing huge and the garage is almost as good as the first one. Plus maybe you can work the Ford GT into the contract :) "just leave it there under the cover". Then again, it's in a pretty ticky tacky boxy neighborhood. poo poo, they've built that up a lot since I lived over there.

Alternately, if you find something that is almost where you want it to be, you could buy it with a 30 and get a home eq for a remodel. I can get you the names of some good mid to high end contractors that work in that area. Sometimes the best way to get what you want is to buy something almost there and have the rest done custom.

edit: may favorite feature on redfin is the "has garage checkbox" and the drop down where you can specify number of spots. This is in Bothell and not nearly as nice as what I think you're looking for, but how about parking for SEVEN lol: https://www.redfin.com/WA/Bothell/11117-NE-164th-Pl-98011/home/284690

There's two giant living rooms almost adjacent to each other. There's a second kitchen like 50 feet from the first. It's like some senile person just kept remodeling it forgetting what they did last.

I'm not buying a $1.2M place with the intention to renovate the hell out of it.

I could probably get by with a big 3 car garage and install lifts for 6 car storage.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Mat_Drinks posted:

Don't mind me, I'm just jaded from having lived here so long. I lived on the Kirkland waterfront for a while and I hated it. Parts of Bellevue and north north basically Bellevue Renton are pretty cool though, think I'm headed that way next time I move since I'm tied to this area for work. Would never buy a house in that area though, foreign investors are buying up all the houses in every quiet part of Bellevue and converting them into illegal 8 bedroom rentals and tanking property values. Especially anything vaguely near the college.

My main eastside complaint is that everything that's remotely quiet is super far from a freeway, and everwhere I've lived near a freeway has been super high crime. Believe it or not the eastside area (especially Redmond) has some of the highest car theft rates in the country. Google it if you don't believe me. Zero violent crime, but tons of everything else here. Was talking about a criminal defense attorney friend of mine, and she was saying that the laws are so lax here that you can steal something like 8 or 9 cars before doing prison time, so car thieves flock from all over the state to steal stuff here. Only really a concern if you're into older cars like I am though, newer stuff rarely gets touched. I'm in Redmond right now and I've had 3 car break ins and 2 attempted thefts in the past two years..

Shameless self promotion: I do home remodels if he ends up with a fixer upper =V I only subcontract but I can point you in the right direction for high end work or do smaller handyman type gigs.

Tashan Dorrsett fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Apr 10, 2015

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

Comrade Flynn posted:

There's two giant living rooms almost adjacent to each other. There's a second kitchen like 50 feet from the first. It's like some senile person just kept remodeling it forgetting what they did last.

I'm not buying a $1.2M place with the intention to renovate the hell out of it.

I could probably get by with a big 3 car garage and install lifts for 6 car storage.

Understandable. I more meant buy below 1m and put 200 in to get exactly what you want (a really nice garage).

I'm pretty resigned to having to do that if I ever sell this house, but want to stay in city. I'll probably just build a garage here, save for a while, then buy another house and build a garage there before moving or selling this house. All of that said, I can totally understand why you wouldn't want to deal with remodeling as it can be a huge pain. It's why my next project thread will probably be called something like "A thread about how I work on my house more than my cars".

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

Don't mind me, I'm just jaded from having lived here so long.

No worries, I totally understand. When I lived on the eastside I always felt like it was "too clean" and craved a more urban environment with greater diversity and now I live in the city and long for someplace with some space so I find myself randomly searching redfin for 2+ acres and big garages.

I hear you on North Renton/South Bellevue. It's totally possible I could end up over there too at some point.

Re: crime, theft is an issue in the entire region and we're paying higher insurance due to lack of laws and enforcement curbing it.

Re: subbing, what's your specialty? Seriously, because if you're good my family is in the business and is often looking for reliable subs.

Mat_Drinks fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Apr 10, 2015

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Mat_Drinks posted:

No worries, I totally understand. When I lived on the eastside I always felt like it was "too clean" and craved a more urban environment with greater diversity and now I live in the city and long for someplace with some space so I find myself randomly searching redfin for 2+ acres and big garages.

I was on the Sammamish Plateau when it was trees with a Safeway, I know that feel x1000. Cap hill was cool for a year but yeah long term living in the city will drive you crazy if you own a car. For my next move, I just want something on the eastside within 5-10 min of i90, 405, or 520 with a 2 car garage for under 2k, which really shouldn't be a lot to ask but I can't ever seem to find something half decent.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

This thread is making me even more depressed about our house search. I wish that me or my fiance could come to terms with leaving the city, but we both grew up in Seattle and still have our hearts set on finding somewhere in north seattle. Part of me wants to say gently caress it and just move to bellingham or something, but I don't think she is up for that plan. Fingers crossed that we can make a deal with my mom and stepdad to buy their house in Ballard. It might be kinda odd to buy the house I grew up in, but you can't beat the location. Needs a full remodel, but its livable in the mean time. Just need to buy something so I can leave HP and go work somewhere that will pay me better.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Mat_Drinks posted:

Re: subbing, what's your specialty? Seriously, because if you're good my family is in the business and is often looking for reliable subs.

I'm still learning + finding where I fit in, I've only been doing it for about 2 years after deskwork drove me insane. Recently I've been doing a lot of tile, flooring, edit: roofing and paint (int and ext) and I've been enjoying it. I only really gently caress with high end tile though. Would like to learn plumbing and electrical though. Definitely not ready to pimp myself out, I was more saying I could suggest good contractors if he needed, who I may or may not end up subbing for =V If you need cheap labor though, I'm never doing anything on weekends.

I am really loving reliable though. Not being an alcoholic puts me a step ahead of the majority of other subs in the area.

Tashan Dorrsett fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Apr 10, 2015

Comrade Flynn
Jun 1, 2003

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

Shameless self promotion: I do home remodels if he ends up with a fixer upper =V I only subcontract but I can point you in the right direction for high end work or do smaller handyman type gigs.

What's your hourly? I need a ton of window frames replaced in my current place.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Comrade Flynn posted:

What's your hourly? I need a ton of window frames replaced in my current place.

frame-in-frame or full frame? you replacing the glass too? Age of the house/materials? Carpentry stuff's a bit outside my realm of comfort but I could do easier window frame installs. If it's anything too crazy you'd probably come out ahead paying someone a higher hourly with more experience with that. if you're vaguely close to redmond I wouldn't mind stopping by and taking a look at it, worst case it's a mini AI meet. Just being honest, window frame installs can be anything from bang in simple to a nightmare without a ton of carpentry experience and I wouldn't want to leave you hanging.

Tashan Dorrsett fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Apr 11, 2015

Comrade Flynn
Jun 1, 2003

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

frame-in-frame or full frame? you replacing the glass too? Age of the house/materials? Carpentry stuff's a bit outside my realm of comfort but I could do easier window frame installs. If it's anything too crazy you'd probably come out ahead paying someone a higher hourly with more experience with that. if you're vaguely close to redmond I wouldn't mind stopping by and taking a look at it, worst case it's a mini AI meet. Just being honest, window frame installs can be anything from bang in simple to a nightmare without a ton of carpentry experience and I wouldn't want to leave you hanging.

I'm in Ballard. The wood on all my sound-facing windows is rotting so I need it replaced. The glass in all of them is fine.

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

Negromancer posted:

This thread is making me even more depressed about our house search.

Well, yeah, if you're trying to buy a house in Ballard there is plenty to be depressed about. But there are still parts of the city and just outside that can be kind of affordable.

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

I'm still learning + finding where I fit in, I've only been doing it for about 2 years after deskwork drove me insane. Recently I've been doing a lot of tile, flooring, edit: roofing and paint (int and ext) and I've been enjoying it. I only really gently caress with high end tile though. Would like to learn plumbing and electrical though. Definitely not ready to pimp myself out, I was more saying I could suggest good contractors if he needed, who I may or may not end up subbing for =V If you need cheap labor though, I'm never doing anything on weekends.

I am really loving reliable though. Not being an alcoholic puts me a step ahead of the majority of other subs in the area.

My family's favorite tile sub isn't too far from aging out and I think he's been pretty busy/unbookable. I'll see if they've found another sub yet to begin transitioning to if you're up for it, or if you want an old sod to learn from I can get you his name/number. I believe he's mid to high end, at least, all of the business they send him is.

blk
Dec 19, 2009
What are you Seattle people's commute times like? Portland is getting a lot worse and I'd like to compare anecdotes.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Ballard to Ballard was about a minute commute if I managed to thread the needle at 8th, Lake City to Ballard was always 30-45 minutes with rare exception, no matter route, and Ballard-Shoreline is about ten minutes using 3rd.

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

blk posted:

What are you Seattle people's commute times like? Portland is getting a lot worse and I'd like to compare anecdotes.

Ahahahahaha. :laugh: Seattle ranks either 5th worst or 8th worst congested city in the US, depending on which survey you read. I think a lot of it may be due to the combination of a much bigger urban sprawl combined with much worse public transit.

Portland has really shittily unpredictable commutes because it's a total roll of the dice as to whether some dipshit has wrecked on I5 or I205 on any given day, and a total inability of any of these dipshits to zipper merge properly doesn't help, but as long as you don't get caught in some kind of fuckery, Portland commutes go fairly smoothly.

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

I'm at 20 minutes in the morning and 30 in the afternoon, but I also have a reverse commute and leave at 6:15a.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

blk posted:

I am currently renting a house at pretty much 81st and greenwood and commuting to the convention center(7th and pine) in downtown. Granted I work from home 3 out of 5 days, but the ~6 mile drive to my office takes from ~15 minutes with light traffic to 1+ hours if traffic is bad. Coming home is even worse since all the construction in downtown is loving traffic. If I leave my office by 3pm, its a 20 minute drive home, anytime after 4pm its more like 45 minutes minimum if I am lucky, mostly just getting to aurora. Hopefully once the new 99 tunnel is finished(not holding my breath) it will help the commute.

Mat_Drinks posted:

Well, yeah, if you're trying to buy a house in Ballard there is plenty to be depressed about. But there are still parts of the city and just outside that can be kind of affordable.

Ballard is our dream neighborhood. Unless my mom and stepdad make us a good offer on their house, there is no way we can buy a house there. We live in greenwood now and love it, but its almost as bad as ballard now, so we are really banking on my mom's house. I am open to West Seattle, but the fiance is not, so I am trying to convince her. I would honestly not mind buying a place in edmonds, so if we can't do north seattle, that is where I am pushing for.

slurry_curry fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Apr 11, 2015

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Like the point of that project ever had anything to do with actually finishing the tunnel.

Comrade Flynn
Jun 1, 2003

Negromancer posted:

I am currently renting a house at pretty much 81st and greenwood and commuting to the convention center(7th and pine) in downtown. Granted I work from home 3 out of 5 days, but the ~6 mile drive to my office takes from ~15 minutes with light traffic to 1+ hours if traffic is bad. Coming home is even worse since all the construction in downtown is loving traffic. If I leave my office by 3pm, its a 20 minute drive home, anytime after 4pm its more like 45 minutes, mostly just getting to aurora. Hopefully once the new 99 tunnel is finished(not holding my breath) it will help the commute.

Ballard is our dream neighborhood. Unless my mom and stepdad make us a good offer on their house, there is no way we can buy a house there. We live in greenwood now and love it, but its almost as bad as ballard now, so we are really banking on my mom's house. I am open to West Seattle, but the fiance is not, so I am trying to convince her. I would honestly not mind buying a place in edmonds, so if we can't do north seattle, that is where I am pushing for.

You're like...a mile from me.

Downtown from Ballard is fine unless you get hosed by the Ballard Bridge. It is a fickle mistress.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Market and 6th here, its not exactly been a closely guarded secret :v: BTW Brimmer and Heeltap out front is an amazing but kinda less cheap restaurant if Seattlites havent tried it.

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

So, Dick's today? Maybe 3PM?

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Comrade Flynn posted:

You're like...a mile from me.

Downtown from Ballard is fine unless you get hosed by the Ballard Bridge. It is a fickle mistress.

My moms place is prolly even closer, 70th and 22nd, right around the corner from salmon bay park. I grew up between that house and queen Anne and magnolia, and i used to rent an apartment on 62nd and 20th, so I am well aware of the commute running bridge. It's going to be interesting to see what happens to traffic when Expedia moves into the amgen complex.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

sofullofhate posted:

I can't, need to plan it in advance for me to make it

Comrade Flynn
Jun 1, 2003

sofullofhate posted:

Which one?

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:

I was thinking LCW one. But open to rescheduling so more can make it, or other locations.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

blk posted:

Portland is quickly turning into Seattle. You've been out by our house. If I leave during commute hours, it's a 1-1.5+ hour trip. And that's just staying on 99E. If it's a clear morning, 35 minutes. It used to be ~25-45 minutes at worse. I actually getting to the point where I refuse to drive anything but an automatic with tall sidewalls into downtown. Thanks Portland for spending all that money on road maintenance /sarcasm. Bastards.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Mat_Drinks posted:

My family's favorite tile sub isn't too far from aging out and I think he's been pretty busy/unbookable. I'll see if they've found another sub yet to begin transitioning to if you're up for it, or if you want an old sod to learn from I can get you his name/number. I believe he's mid to high end, at least, all of the business they send him is.

I'm in the apprentice stage right now but I definitely wouldn't mind someone to learn from if he ever needs cheap labor. I'm always looking for extra weekend work especially. Still not QUITE confident enough to sub out tile jobs to contractors I'm not friends with, but I have a few absolutely massive tile jobs coming up and I'm also just the type to underrate my own abilities so there is that. Right now I only really sub to friends who don't mind going a little over on labor to teach me. I can do a lot of jobs to par, but I'd only start subbing myself out to strangers when I'm confident I can do 10/10 work. Also had to sell a lot of my larger tools (aircom, tile cutter etc) since I've been living in apartments, but I'll be back in a house in 3mo so that won't be an issue for much longer; I've already reentered tool hoarder mode in anticipation. Let's stay in touch, tile's definitely something I'm focusing on so chances are by the time his tile guy ages out I'll be ready to go. If he finds someone sooner, never hurts to have my number on his phone as a backup.

If he ever needs a landscaping guy though, I have a friend who's really good and currently trying to make the transition from doing what I'm doing to strictly landscape. He went to school, didn't finish his degree but he knows his poo poo when it comes to landscape design & horticulture & I've never seen someone do dirt work like this guy. Dude's really personable with homeowners too, which you don't see every day with landscapers around here.

Comrade Flynn posted:

I'm in Ballard. The wood on all my sound-facing windows is rotting so I need it replaced. The glass in all of them is fine.

Probably beyond my skill level, I could always come check it out (never mind driving) but unless it's super straightforward it probably will be above me. Not something to mess around with, because if I did a crappy job you'd essentially be paying for me to swiss-cheese the side of your house.

edit: mods I PROMISE we're not posting about BDSM re: subbing

Tashan Dorrsett fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Apr 12, 2015

blk
Dec 19, 2009
You guys want to do something Friday or Saturday midday?

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

blk posted:

You guys want to do something Friday or Saturday midday?

I can [probably] do midday Saturday. I might not be done with my starter motor re/re though.

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
Maybe if I'm done with baby's first timingbelt job by then

Comrade Flynn
Jun 1, 2003

I'm probably going to Exotics @ RTC on Saturday if anyone wants to meet up there.

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

Comrade Flynn posted:

I'm probably going to Exotics @ RTC on Saturday if anyone wants to meet up there.

Sure, that works for me. I don't think my car is exotic enough to show but I'm happy to come and drool. :)

blk
Dec 19, 2009
I may come out to see that - I'm up here for my father in law's b-day, depends on what the schedule is.

Comrade Flynn
Jun 1, 2003

blk posted:

I may come out to see that - I'm up here for my father in law's b-day, depends on what the schedule is.

Nice meeting you! Sorry I didn't have a ton of free time to chat more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POKEMAN SAM
Jul 8, 2004
Having a tint and vinyl roof done at Metropolitan and holy poo poo is the Scion xB (their loaner fleet) a terrible car in basically all regards. Everything is so wrong in it, except I guess if you want to fill it with stuff?

• Locked thread