Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I'll give you 20 bucks to put the E30's driveline, orientation intact, in the MR2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
:2bong: WOOOOOOOOO

Also I think one of the funniest things I read in the paper about the whole coming public purchasing of weed at dispensaries wasn't concerns about federal involvement it was concerns shops are going to run out of inventory and then go bankrupt because they can't get more in time.

Seattle is gonna get *so loving high*

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Add a Ball in Fremont has beer and pinball and a large (albeit pay) parking lot and right around the corner is Ballard Bar and Grill on Leary with about 8 pool tables and a large free parking lot if we felt like a meet and greet.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Comrade Flynn posted:

Someone find a lonely open road and we can all take turns using Launch Control on the GTR.

Who else suddenly became free tomorrow? :stare:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

NinjaTech posted:

I'd have to reseal one of my wets but I'd be game. Sure you want to race an Fmod? Haha.

I'll smoke you

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Well I'll just go ahead and say I'm going to be at Ballard Bar and Grill Saturday night just to get out of the house for some pool and if anyone feels like showing up awesome, if nobody does oh well I'll just rule the jukebox on my own. Anyone down?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah definitely wasn't making it out to be some sort of official meet and greet just saying I felt like doing something this weekend with an open invitation to just hang out.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Anyone in the area want a pretty nice body/interiorwise '99 Land Rover Disco II with bad head gaskets for $500? One for sale at my shop right now.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Head gaskets, I posted $300 in my thread because they're waffling over scrapping it or selling it so I don't know if theres been a final decision yet and don't know how far they're going to want to go, or if they're going to get it fixed. Yesterday was all about selling, today was 'thinking it over'

I mean aside from the HGs it seemed pretty decent

e:

INCHI DICKARI fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Jan 31, 2014

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Sunday would have been perfect for me :(

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
If you guys still do dicks I can come by on my lunch, the boss has given me permission to take a long one and I can always swing Dicks.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Doesn't matter if it's stalking, I still have the open offer for any AI goons in the area that ever want to come say hi to not even worry about it and just drop in. As far as next Saturday, I really hope you guys still choose Dick's so I can come.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
6pm, but the general votes were in interest of something mid day so I worked around it with my boss.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Somebody buy this Starlet.

http://hachiroku.net/forums/showthread.php?t=35786

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Roll call for Dick's tomorrow at noon? I'll be there.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Beers anywhere I'm down for, but it'd have to be evenings this time since day time last time didn't work even though my boss said it'd be fine. I definitely want to make one of these.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Everybody can park at, or a patio, select one :v:

Molly Macguires in Ballard on 65th by the Goodwill has a nice patio, it's a smaller place but decently available street parking and it's usually not a zoo, the aforementioned 4B's on Leary has like 8 pool tables and a large parking lot but no patio.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Way last minute but my coworker just tipped me off about an early JDM/Euro car show in Bothell on Sunday and I decided to go if anyone winds up being interested.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
For the show part, but park it with a for sale by owner sign in the window and you may get lucky

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I just found the finest burger i have had in the last three years. Ive tried everywhere people said had the best burger and while good they were always a 9/10. The olde 99 on Aurora by greenlake around 72nd or so had my unicorn. It was so huge they used a full sized steak knife as the tooth pick. A must see for any AI burger fans.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Solar Coaster posted:

Where at? I may take the Volvo down there one of these weekends.

It's in the post you quoted but sorry if it wasnt clear. The name of the place is the Olde 99, on Aurora next to Green Lake, in the vicinity of about 72nd or so. It's thr same spot the old Kangaroo and Kiwi was at before they moved to ballard.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Yes absolutely, my biggest reason I've never managed to make a meet is my work schedule. Off at 7 willing to meet whereever

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Depends how north is north for you. But yeah send me numbers well see what happens

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I do reiterate the Olde 99 at about Aurora and 72nd or so has great burgers and a pool table

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Sounds good to me. Parking is reasonable but street level residential so theres sometimes a spot right out front. Its on the southbound side of aurora so its easy to sneak up behind it from the Greenwood area.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Good meetin the guys who could make it, we definitely need to do that again.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Blaise posted:

Crap did I just miss a meet? :\

There will be others :unsmigghh:

Also forgot to say thanks you guys for not making fun of my hilariously oversized genitalia it meant a lot to me

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I had to be at work at 8 :colbert:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Seattle area goons, I'm going on a walkabout tonight. Don't know for sure what area Im gonna wind up in but if someones sitting on their rear end looking for something to do last minute come hang out with me so I dont sit at home seeing how many things can fit in the fireplace.

INCHI DICKARI fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Nov 18, 2014

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I was debating dropping the car at home, powering down as much Laphroaig as it takes to not feel the cold and jump on one of the busses by my house and seeing where it goes.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Ballard to Ballard was about a minute commute if I managed to thread the needle at 8th, Lake City to Ballard was always 30-45 minutes with rare exception, no matter route, and Ballard-Shoreline is about ten minutes using 3rd.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Like the point of that project ever had anything to do with actually finishing the tunnel.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Market and 6th here, its not exactly been a closely guarded secret :v: BTW Brimmer and Heeltap out front is an amazing but kinda less cheap restaurant if Seattlites havent tried it.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Rabid Snake posted:

I'm looking to get my new Impreza slightly tinted in the rear windows. Any good tint places near Seattle besides Metropolitan?

Midnight auto tint at 134th or the rabbits on Aurora, I can't tell you how their prices compared but I went on reccomenation of my coworker and think I spent like $250? On the crown vic for all around everything and they were done fast, on time and amazing quality work. I'd recommend them in a heartbeat even if slightly higher than average pricing it went so smooth and hassle free

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I'm going to the Pacific Raceways Northwest Nationals on august 7th and 8th, we should do a NHRA Top Fuel goon meet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Mat_Drinks posted:

Have you already bought tickets? I've never been to top fuel and have always wanted to go. I bet Quite a Tool would be down too and we could carpool if y'all want.

No but I always get them from O'riellys every year and go barring extreme unforseen circumstances. The only reason I missed it last time was helping my friend retrieve the Gremlin after he bought it.

• Locked thread