Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nollij
Aug 30, 2006

Wait, wait, wait...

When did this happen?!?
We go to Portland a couple times a year for track days. Is there anything to do besides tour the breweries? Also, anyone else interested in doing the USCA in Portland August 1st-3rd? Looks like fun. I might try it out with no hopes or expectations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nollij
Aug 30, 2006

Wait, wait, wait...

When did this happen?!?

VelociBacon posted:

Track day or autox? Link us! I'd be down either way. Would be fantastic to do a Team Neckbeard track day.

Track days with NASA Northwest: http://www.nasanorthwest.com/?page_id=64

Also, the Ultimate Street Car Association thingy: http://ultimatestreetcarassociation.com/events/portland-or-aug-1-3/

nollij
Aug 30, 2006

Wait, wait, wait...

When did this happen?!?

CharlesM posted:

Has there always been a NASA NW chapter? I could swear I looked a while back and didn't find one. Maybe I'm just a dolt.

NASA NW just started last year. Last year started with 3 people in HPDE 3 and ended the season with 13. It is still pretty sparce so lots of free room on the tracks.

nollij
Aug 30, 2006

Wait, wait, wait...

When did this happen?!?
I'll be at The Ridge friday saturday sunday this next weekend (22nd-24th). I drive a black evo with a big dumb wing and a large homemade splitter. I'd go thursday too but I have to do training for work.

Hopefully after spending 3 months off the track due to mechanical difficulties, I don't break anything.

• Locked thread