Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat

movax posted:

Anyone have any experiences with this place: https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-muffler-shoppe-seattle

He does good work, fixed three cars for me. He does loving awesome custom headers for a fair price as well. I grew up in/around White Center and he's been there far longer than I've been alive. A bit short to the point of being rude, but I'd rather have that than poo poo work.

I'd do an AI meetup whenever, I only own a Frontier and a Aprilia Tuono so it would be cool if it was a nice day. I'm in Burien/Georgetown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

Soiled Meat
Went on the Leavenworth Drive probably 5 or 6 years ago. Tons of the same lovely Mk4 everything VW's driving inches off each others bumpers as fast as possible and trying to pass eachother at the worst times. There was an entire F250 rear axle lying in the middle of the road on a blind corner on Rt.2 and it is a loving miracle none of those retards died.

That drive is like a motorcycle group ride comprised of 300 methed out dudes in wife beaters riding stretched Hayabusas.

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

Soiled Meat
Is Accutint in Seattle off Airport any good? Just looking for a real simple tint job on my Focus ST...

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

Soiled Meat

goobernoodles posted:

It's where I got my tint, dumbass.

So, no then? :boom:

• Locked thread