Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

North Seattle goon checking in. I drive that brown MZ4 I hope you've never actually seen. :getin:

ninja edit: dammit, lovely day to join the thread. I'm missing a meet-up like 25 blocks from here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:

I'm in Lake City and have an MZ4. Tune and beers day sounds like a blast, I'm in.

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

I live in Lake City, I'm in. I'll wash my car even!

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

BraveUlysses posted:

I woudn't be able to host anything until may probably, have too much stuff to do around the house AND tame the goddamned yard AND help my wife with the 4 month old every day after work.

I'm down for a meet at dick's though, if nobody else wants to host an event sooner.

In for Dick's, too.

I have to swap out the starter motor on my Z4M this weekend, but it's probably got a few more in it before it completely strands me...

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

So, Dick's today? Maybe 3PM?

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

I was thinking LCW one. But open to rescheduling so more can make it, or other locations.

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

blk posted:

You guys want to do something Friday or Saturday midday?

I can [probably] do midday Saturday. I might not be done with my starter motor re/re though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

Comrade Flynn posted:

I'm probably going to Exotics @ RTC on Saturday if anyone wants to meet up there.

Sure, that works for me. I don't think my car is exotic enough to show but I'm happy to come and drool. :)

• Locked thread