Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tanz-Kommandant
Dec 25, 2009

Radio Message from HQ:
Dance Commander
:h:WE LOVE YOU:h:
Bump? Bump.

Unincorporated Lynnwood here, got a DA Integra which I can't decide if I want to project car or sell and a newly acquired Fiat 500 Turbo. That Rover looks like a ball of fun, always wanted a Disco II

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tanz-Kommandant
Dec 25, 2009

Radio Message from HQ:
Dance Commander
Didn't like the freak snow yesterday followed by non stop rain? Aww come on!

Tanz-Kommandant
Dec 25, 2009

Radio Message from HQ:
Dance Commander
The Puget Sound got dusted with snow last weekend, I hear it's still pretty snowy west of Bremerton and north of Mt. Vernon.

Tanz-Kommandant
Dec 25, 2009

Radio Message from HQ:
Dance Commander
Friday evening works, Saturday morning doesn't. I'll keep my eye out to see what happens but this would be neat

Tanz-Kommandant
Dec 25, 2009

Radio Message from HQ:
Dance Commander

Comrade Flynn posted:

They also had a post saying "no jap poo poo" allowed, which may have swayed my decision.

"So yeah we're doing this drive for charity, but please don't bring a car if its not part of the Master Race.". Wonder what they'd say if I showed up in my Fiat*, it's technically European v:shobon:v

* I'm not actually going to

• Locked thread