Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
If anything the new rules and guidelines have made it harder to convict. The prosecutors don't have a good way to back up what the numbers on the test mean and while marijuana use is not uncommon it is still not as widespread as alcohol consumption. Most members of the jury don't know how high someone is and telling them 5 nanograms of THC per milliliter of blood is meaningless to someone that's never been high or measured their high in such an odd manner.

North Seattle Goon checking in. Got a Miata and a Tacoma, I'm down for a beer sometime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
Ballard Bar & Grill is just around the corner from me, and Leary is totally safe for launch testing...

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
If you like Paseo I might suggest Bongos in greenlake. Similar parking situation but less packed and equally good food.

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
Are we still agreed on the 19th at noon? Dicks as originally suggested or Bongos for amazing caribbean food?

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
I just want to make sure something happens. It sounds like there's a good amount of AI goons in the area. I know 13 works like 3 blocks from my work (not stalking)and there are lots of other Ballard/Fremont/North Seattle AI'ers

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
Count me in. I'll be helping family prep for Easter but I can escape for lunch for a bit

e. Black miata with white top

Maksimus54 fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Apr 18, 2014

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
Had a great time, really nice to meet you guys and hope we can do another meet sometime with less rain. I vote Bongos for Caribbean food, I swear I'm not a shill for them

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
Anyone game to grab a beer soon? Ballard has been mentioned before but maybe the Beacon Hill and West Seattle goons would like to recommend somewhere in their neck of the woods?

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
North Seattle is easiest for me, somewhere outside also sounds great. What's a bar everyone can get to and park at in Ballard that has a patio?

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
Anyone free Thursday? Molly Macquires at 7?

Maksimus54 fucked around with this message at 22:25 on May 20, 2014

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
Negromancer and 13, do you think either of you would want to do something during the week or are weekends better?

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
Unless other folks are interested I'll back off of today, sorry Ulysses.

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
I've been pressed into service as a crew member and truck driver for some racing at Portland for the weekend of the 28th. If any goons happen to be in the area it would be a neat time to hang out. My friend just got his novice license but he's been handed the keys to a tube chassis rx7 so it should be a fun time

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
The motor's a 12a

edit. On further research he's still racing an rx7 but not the tube chassis racer I knew about. It's an 80's something RX7, should still be a blast. I will have little to do so I'm looking for other folks to meet

Maksimus54 fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Jun 16, 2014

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
Bumping for the weekend. I'll be down at PIR helping a friend race. He's driving a yellow 80 something RX7, #333 I think.

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
My beater miata and I are down for drinks

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
blk while you're up here there's a guy in burien trying to unload a torsen. I don't know your budget but it isn't far off the going rate last time I checked.http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/4728677428.html

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
Did anyone decide on a place to meet or is that even still happening?

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
I think we were talking the Greenwood/Ballard area. Olde99 works for me

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
Sweet, lets all aim for the olde99 pub around 9

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
Nice to put faces to names, great to meet you guys.

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
In for Dicks, I don't think my Miata would be welcome at the Flynn Homestead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
Maybe if I'm done with baby's first timingbelt job by then

• Locked thread