Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
That would be a heck of a trip… but I might make it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

HotCanadianChick posted:

If I want to see tits while I'm at a bar, I don't have to tip dollar bills at my phone and google. I'd rather have a massive beer selection and the best fish and chips and scotch eggs this side of Stonehaven.

(It's official name is "The Fish and Chip Shop" but the owner is an eccentric brit who's decorated it in a very BBC-ish fashion, hence the nickname of 'Tardis Room')

Also, for good cheap steak at a strip club, the Acropolis beats the poo poo out of anyone in Portland with $3 steak bites and fries.

How have I never heard of this? I'm going there Friday, looks awesome.
Oh and the A-crop is awesome, haven't been there in a few years though.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
Anyone up for a Portland meet? I'm too lazy/busy to drive up to Seattle.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
I totally mis read that as Country Village Brothel the first time skimming through.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
What year is it so I can stock up on parts? lol

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

blk posted:

Any interest in Tigard C+C this Sat, or Horse Brass on Sunday?

I might be able to make it to C+C- I haven't been driving the FD and wouldn't mind taking it for a short drive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

blk posted:

What are you Seattle people's commute times like? Portland is getting a lot worse and I'd like to compare anecdotes.

Portland is quickly turning into Seattle. You've been out by our house. If I leave during commute hours, it's a 1-1.5+ hour trip. And that's just staying on 99E. If it's a clear morning, 35 minutes. It used to be ~25-45 minutes at worse. I actually getting to the point where I refuse to drive anything but an automatic with tall sidewalls into downtown. Thanks Portland for spending all that money on road maintenance /sarcasm. Bastards.

• Locked thread