Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goobernoodles
May 28, 2011

Wayne Leonard Kirby.

Orioles Magician.
I drive an 850R and Jeep Cherokee (XJ in Park Ranger GREEEEEN). My GF has a 02 Subaru Outback I can steal as well. I'm work in Georgetown and live in Beacon Hill. I'd be down for some sort of meet.

goobernoodles fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Jan 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goobernoodles
May 28, 2011

Wayne Leonard Kirby.

Orioles Magician.

movax posted:

Anyone have any experiences with this place: https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-muffler-shoppe-seattle
Yep. Dude is awesome. He'll talk your ear off, but real awesome guy with reasonable rates. If your exhaust starts rattling 12 months after an install, he'll fix it with no questions asked for free. (tip him)

goobernoodles
May 28, 2011

Wayne Leonard Kirby.

Orioles Magician.
https://www.google.com/maps/preview...ed=0CK4BEPwSMAs

This place? Noon?

e: I think I'll come out in a red 850R. This is day 6 driving a manual so I suck. Still need to button up the interior and the remnants of the automatic transmission wiring harness that I hacked into.

goobernoodles fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Apr 18, 2014

goobernoodles
May 28, 2011

Wayne Leonard Kirby.

Orioles Magician.

CharlesM posted:

Ugh got food poisoning or something...... not good. Hope you guys had fun.
That's what you get for eating a bag of Dicks.

That sucks though. It was cool meeting you guys.

e: Oh you weren't one of the guys there. :laffo:

\/\/\/ Uhhh I'm only seeing a New England AI fb page. Want to toss up the group you're talking about?

goobernoodles fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Apr 20, 2014

goobernoodles
May 28, 2011

Wayne Leonard Kirby.

Orioles Magician.

Negromancer posted:

Was it a silver clownshoe? If so I think that would have been my older brother, I know he was talking about showing up.

Yep, it was him. His wife showed up as well. Televiper told a story of writing an email with a massive list of everything wrong with his E36 M3 to a potential buyer and it turns out it was his brother (YOU :stare:).

goobernoodles
May 28, 2011

Wayne Leonard Kirby.

Orioles Magician.
Can anyone recommend a good shop for head rebuilds?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goobernoodles
May 28, 2011

Wayne Leonard Kirby.

Orioles Magician.

Mcqueen posted:

Is Accutint in Seattle off Airport any good? Just looking for a real simple tint job on my Focus ST...
It's where I got my tint, dumbass.

HEY VAPER posted:

if there's any Seattle area goons who wouldn't mind giving me a roof to wrench under, as I live in an apartment and there's just some jobs a parking lot warrior can't tackle. Just having a driveway with accessible electricity to detail in would be a godsend.
You can use my garage/driveway if you want. My 2nd garage that's been a trash dump for a while is going to get cleared out soon and I have plenty of driveway space too. You would just have to make it to rainier valley without getting shot. Just don't pull a tranny and leave your car in my main garage for two months.

goobernoodles fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Apr 10, 2015

• Locked thread