Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
Eastside area checking in. No idea why I didn't bother to post for so long. I daily drive a unmolested lachs/silver 1988 325is 5sp that's about to turn over 250k but could give some garage queens a run for their money. I don't have any big jobs or plans for it right now, but it would be pretty awesome if there's any Seattle area goons who wouldn't mind giving me a roof to wrench under, as I live in an apartment and there's just some jobs a parking lot warrior can't tackle. Just having a driveway with accessible electricity to detail in would be a godsend.

Oh also if anyone's in the Tacoma area I usually pop down there once a month or so if you want to catch a drink/bowl.

Any other bmw enthusiast goons live around here?

HEY VAPER fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Jan 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
I'm also not really in a rush to do anything until it's a bit warmer, but I've personally been wanting to do a valve cleaning/tune since I haven't touched it yet and who knows if the PO did. My m20 only intermittently makes the signature sewing machine noise but you never know what mysteries lie within.

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
Count me in to up the BMW count

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
Anyone for an impromptu Jesus Chicken meet at the Chic Fil A in Bellevue sometime today? Just opened and the lines aren't crazy or anything.

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

Mcqueen posted:

Is Accutint in Seattle off Airport any good? Just looking for a real simple tint job on my Focus ST...

Accutint in Bellevue has always been top notch for me. A little on the pricy side but if you care about the small details its the place to go. They also do promotions during the winter where you can get tint done p cheap for the level of quality.

goobernoodles posted:

It's where I got my tint, dumbass.
You can use my garage/driveway if you want. My 2nd garage that's been a trash dump for a while is going to get cleared out soon and I have plenty of driveway space too. You would just have to make it to rainier valley without getting shot. Just don't pull a tranny and leave your car in my main garage for two months.

I would get withdrawals if I was away from my car for that long. May end up taking you up on that at some point!

• Locked thread