Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

blk posted:

Anyone in Everett?

I'm in lynnwood now--is this about that mr2 spyder?

D C posted:

We could meet up at Golden Gardens, theres a Nissan site that has a big meeting there every year, big rear end parking lot.

Golden Gardens is the place to go for launch control shenanigans. My parents went to ballard high in the late 60's and that was the place to go for drag racing. Someone would sit up on the hill and radio down to the beach area if the cops were coming down.

OBAMNA PHONE fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Jan 25, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Winter bbq or cars and coffee style meet?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Comrade Flynn posted:

The weather in this hellhole is awful.

This is a great week to be on vacation in Hawaii :-D

OBAMNA PHONE fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Feb 24, 2014

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

blk posted:

OK, I'm calling it 12:00 on April 19th. I have to go to Eugene that evening so I don't know how long I'll be able to stay, but should be fun.

Where do you guys want to meet? Somewhere in Ballard?

dicks on holman road?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
its a pretty popular spot for weekly weeknight meets with the bmw guys but i've never gone with them. there are probably 30+ parking spots.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
we could also meet up at the paseo @ shilshole, should be enough parking and the food is better than dicks.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
I'm in, what about some place where we can drink beers outdoors, like populux?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
I just asked him and he's got his hands full with just one alltrac.

What's wrong with it?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Works for me

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
It's OK I assumed it wasn't happening anyway. Maybe a regular monthly meet would work better

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Maybe I'll head up there, some dudes pulled over their ride and gave me a flyer last year but was out of town. might be able to sell my e30 for more than it's worth.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Negromancer posted:

I would go but apparently my e30 is to new for them. But that would be a good place to find a potential buyer....

ehh, they probably just picked a number. it specifically states that e30 owners should come i doubt anyone would care.

you moved right near the greenwood library and now aloha ramen has moved to lake lovely

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Most of the PRO3 racers use accurate engines for that kind of stuff but I don't have any personal recommendations.

I've never wanted to suffer with all the fucktard vw owners to go to the Leavenworth cruise soo....

I'll be trying to sell my 1990 325iS at the e30 picnic on the 29th if anyone else is going or interested

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Most E30s at a single show in the world, worth seeing once if you ever have a chance.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
i think that guy went out of business unfortunately

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
friday works for me, would prefer something no further south than ballard/fremont/udist...but i can always be talked into going to Feierabend

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Wish I could have made it...between donating blood yesterday and needing to be up at 5am today for work, it wasn't feasible.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
id join ya but i've been working on cars and drinking too many beers to leave the house

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
I have a 91 318iS and live up in Bothell, can probably share my garage a bit but we have a newborn so I'm pretty busy lately

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Wiiiiseee from yowwww gwaaavee

The weather is getting nice and we need to do a spring meet.

I'm willing to host at my place up in bothell but TBH comrade flynn's place looks way more accommodating to guests than my suburban house :v:

I can also smoke up a shitload of pulled pork.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
I woudn't be able to host anything until may probably, have too much stuff to do around the house AND tame the goddamned yard AND help my wife with the 4 month old every day after work.

I'm down for a meet at dick's though, if nobody else wants to host an event sooner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

sofullofhate posted:

So, Dick's today? Maybe 3PM?

I can't, need to plan it in advance for me to make it

• Locked thread