Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaise
Sep 10, 2003
I'm in Seattle, hi hi hi.

Can bring my crappy comanche, crappy f150, crappy WRX, or super duke which is pretty sweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise
Sep 10, 2003
I really wish I hadn't neglected this thread. Miata owner here as well, although it's back on the east coast. Got a WRX, a fleet of motorbikes, and a cheap f-150 here though. Live just north of green lake.

Anybody need wrench time? Holler. Got a huge 2+ car garage too, with 220V compressor/etc.

Blaise
Sep 10, 2003
Crap did I just miss a meet? :\

Blaise
Sep 10, 2003
Anybody locally looking for some R134a cans for next summer? $5/pc, I'm selling everything in my garage :)

• Locked thread