Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NinjaTech
Sep 30, 2003

do you have any PANTIES
I'd be up for an autocross meet. Then I could bring my formula car out. I don't mind letting anyone with previous autocross experience drive it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NinjaTech
Sep 30, 2003

do you have any PANTIES

VelociBacon posted:

Have I ever mentioned how much of an asset I've always felt you were to the forums?

No, go on . . . haha

Comrade Flynn posted:

Let's race to the death*.

*Must be raining at time of race.

I'd have to reseal one of my wets but I'd be game. Sure you want to race an Fmod? Haha.

NinjaTech
Sep 30, 2003

do you have any PANTIES
I'll be at the Old School Reunion with my Honda friends. I know that there will be several 1g civics from canada. My friend is taking his 1g accord and there will also be a few 3g accords. One of which will be our Lemons car that I'll be driving.

NinjaTech
Sep 30, 2003

do you have any PANTIES
Hey guys, My friends 95 turbo Civic EX got stolen down near Salem on wednesday. The license plate number is AGG7001. If you see it please call the police. He's had the car for a long time and would really like it back. Spread the word, Thanks.

NinjaTech
Sep 30, 2003

do you have any PANTIES

televiper posted:

Additionally -

"It has been turboed and has an intercooler in the front grill also it has no front license plate." And the back plate is WA (or was, anyway, I have no idea how long a stolen car tends to wear its real plate once stolen - guessing not long.)

Thanks, I forgot about that part.

• Locked thread