Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
This could be a lot of fun. I like how he's drumming in time with the outro music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

Tyberius posted:

That look she gave after being hushed killed me, I'm dead.

Well, he is trying to concentrate.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

But of course.

This episode wasn't quite as funny as the previous ones but I still liked imagining the rules of Go.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

New episode, science class today. It seems that a table with other students isn't the best place for Seki to work.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

ViggyNash posted:

Actually, the one guy that took notes was the guy that ruined everything.

I think there's a lesson there for all of us.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

I like how they keep adding little variations on the formula. This time, it's Yokoi knowing what the hell Seki is doing.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

I would trust Seki with my RC car.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

nielsm posted:

Some great Goto action this time. (She sure loves playing with her hair.)

Her braids seem to get longer as the episode goes on - presumably for a better grip?

P.S. Spectral Yokoi?

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

DrSunshine posted:

My favorite line this episode was "With it being so dark, Seki-kun won't be able to play! Pu pu pu!" :3:

Also, evil Yokoi is the best.

The sound effect for her movement during this bit was great too.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

DrSunshine posted:

The latest episode's been up for a while.

Hmm, honestly not really one of the stronger episodes, and I think it worked better in the manga than it does in the anime. The joke felt punchier and less drawn-out.

Eh, I thought it was fine. There wasn't really a punchline but I liked Yokoi's reactions as the situation changed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

AnacondaHL posted:

(19) Need a repeating GIF of Seki leaning back and forth with Yuki's WTF face in the background being blocked and unblocked. Like, potential avatar material.

I feel like Yokoi shaking her science book up and down would also make a good GIF.

• Locked thread