Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

DrSunshine posted:

EDIT: Ah... so that's how Ragyo Kiryuin does it!

If only her newly shined pencil board could have reflected colors off of it and somehow Blumenkranz started playing.

--

Watching this is making it very hard not to pick up the manga. I want everything to be a surprise, but I also want more sooner than later. :ohdear:

And someone mentioned an OVA? Is that in crunchyroll and somehow I missed it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Nooo not the stamp. Poor Seki. :smith:

And nice touch how everyone around him did not take down the notes for what'll be on the test, each for different reasons.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

If you look at spring 2014 on crunchyroll Seki is one of the listed shows, so for what its worth they think it's continuing at least.

I think only 6 other shows are continuing. Pretty different from the fall to winter transition.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

sunburnedcrow posted:

I love how this episode is just about Seki eating his bento :allears:

With careless malice. :black101:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

paragon1 posted:

This episode was just the shogi episodes and the robot family episodes smashed together.

Without the song. :smith:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Those videos are so :3: but...

Dehry posted:

E: of course the Robot Family theme would only be a 15 second preview.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5Dpyo5SCCk

Why would you do this? :gonk: Just 15 seconds is cruel.

Also saw the 15 second preview of Set Them Free, complete with jamming on school supplies.

e: An 80s game version remix? I'm curious about that one too.

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 14:40 on May 1, 2014

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

paragon1 posted:

Because it wouldn't match up to the very obvious lip flaps maybe? Hard to say. I'm amazed some of the versions lyrics fit as well as they do.

"Cut it out" could work or maybe "Please stop it". At the same time I'm fine with it staying "yamete". Not sure if it was intended but I like how the English version was whispered at the end. :3:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I could not stop cracking up at Seki's expression. His constant "Mmm? Mmm?" after doing the tricks were icing on the cake. Easily my second favorite after the robot family episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

The commercial was unexpected. Of course it makes sense in hindsight, but still.

• Locked thread