Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Saw the fish ending coming from a mile of miles away, still was fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I just noticed at the end of the OP song when she says "Yamete" the Yokoi character on Seki's laptop mouths along in a stuffy-high-school-animation-project way. :lol:

Also, gonna need an endless looping GIF of (07) classmate prancing away

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I enjoy pleying basketboll too.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I don't know if there's a guy in the history of mankind who has never done that.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

"Cut it out" could work or maybe "Please stop it". At the same time I'm fine with it staying "yamete". Not sure if it was intended but I like how the English version was whispered at the end. :3:

O M G

Yamete is a fine catchphrase

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

(19) Need a repeating GIF of Seki leaning back and forth with Yuki's WTF face in the background being blocked and unblocked. Like, potential avatar material.

• Locked thread