Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
A quarter of the series' entertainment value comes from seeing what new games Seki plays in each new chapter. Another quarter comes from seeing Yokoi getting steadily drawn into Seki's pace and graduating from passive observer to active collaborator in his games.

The remaining half comes from Gotoh (the poofy twin-tailed girl in the OP) and her hilarious misunderstanding of the nature of Seki and Yokoi's relationship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

tsob posted:

So when can we reasonably expect shipper girl to show up? I've read a few issues of the manga, but the anime seems to be doing them in order and I'm enjoying watching the anime more than reading the manga so I think I'm just gonna watch the anime for the moment and see everything fresh - at least until this season (assuming there's more) wraps up.

Episode 3 of the anime covered Chapter 3 of the manga.

The OVA already covered Chapter 4 (Sand Tower) and Chapter 6 (Cats) of the manga.

Gotou (shipper girl) first appears in Chapter 22 of the manga, so she should appear somewhere around Episode 20 or so.

• Locked thread