Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArcadePark
Feb 4, 2011

Damn it, It's all your fault!
The OP caught me by surprise.

Wait, are they seriously showing only rough sketchs? Oh, it's just the script for anime. Wait, he's making the anime. Aaaaannnnnnddddd, now he's having Yokoi for VA

I kinda hope they make anime originals instead of adaptaions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArcadePark
Feb 4, 2011

Joshlemagne posted:

People said the same thing about the manga but I haven't heard anyone say they thought it was getting stale or anything even after 40+ chapters.

It doesn't. It never does. It even has running jokes that manage to stay fresh.

ArcadePark
Feb 4, 2011

tsob posted:

Dr Sunshine's description made it sound a bit like Phineas & Ferb: The Anime

This actually should have been the thread for this title. I can't find any better laconic description for this series.

ArcadePark
Feb 4, 2011

jackofarcades posted:

Phineas and Ferb is fairly recent Disney channel thing. Two brothers get bored during summer vacation and whip up crazy things like roller coasters, a monster truck track, or robot versions of themselves. Meanwhile their older sister tries to rat them out to their parents but it never works out for her.

They also don't limit their projects to physical things. They also became one-hit wonders(with a lot of emphasis on one-hit), made anime (where they put themselves as the heroes) that they screened in big screen and made a MUGEN game consisting of characters of themselves to play online.

I just found the second one hilarious because Seki seems to also have made an anime in the OP, complete with Yokoi's voice acting.

ArcadePark
Feb 4, 2011

StandardVC10 posted:

This episode wasn't quite as funny as the previous ones but I still liked imagining the rules of Go.

Go is a complex game of wits. It requires Zen, a calm mind, and beating the poo poo out of your opponent as a bunny

ArcadePark
Feb 4, 2011

a kitten posted:

I can't find one and this is how I feel about it.

I want it as an avatar. Perfect ADTRW avatar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArcadePark
Feb 4, 2011

I.... I couldn't ask for anything more.

Thank you!

• Locked thread