Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mobius 1
Aug 29, 2004
Sierra Hotel!
I'm in, who needs help?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space_Butler
Dec 5, 2003
Fun Shoe
"The waiting room is moving customers to their registration session every 120 seconds. Your personal registration session will begin when you have reached the front of the line. Make sure to have your Member ID ready!"

So, uh... we're in a random spot of the line but they aren't gonna tell us where? Hoo boy...

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
"The waiting room is moving customers to their registration session every 120 seconds. Your personal registration session will begin when you have reached the front of the line. Make sure to have your Member ID ready!"

"Thank you for your patience. Customers are completing their badge purchases and you will be moved to your registration session when your turn is up. "

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

Mobius 1 posted:

I'm in, who needs help?

How many you buying?

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
"Badge inventory is being monitored very closely. We will update you when a badge type is running low or sold out. "

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

Got mine (with preview night!)

Once you get into the order screen it went very quickly. The process is much better this year.

Tyberius
Oct 21, 2006

Dr Tran posted:

"Badge inventory is being monitored very closely. We will update you when a badge type is running low or sold out. "

This makes me very worried now.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

I yiffed two people at once and all I got was laughed at.
For those who got in did you log in to the waiting area early or late?

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!

Weembles posted:

Got mine (with preview night!)

Once you get into the order screen it went very quickly. The process is much better this year.

It hasn't crashed, which is quite amazing

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
If anyone is buying only for themselves, I need two for all days + preview night.

Foppish Yet Dashing fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Feb 8, 2014

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Next person with a spare spot, email me (rallyv at gmail). I got one ticket but need another.

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
"Although you can’t see your place in line, rest assured that we are moving people in every 120 seconds. Please be sure not to refresh this page or open another tab/window of the waiting room!"

Soarer
Jan 14, 2012

I JUST CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S PONY AVATARS

~SMcD

Satorr posted:

If anyone is buying only for themselves, I need two for all days + preview night.

I'm in the same spot, if anyone wants to be very generous.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
Seems like everyone here is buying two tickets.

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

I got in and used up all of my slots buying for one friend and one goon. That means two less people waiting in line, at least.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
Preview night sold out

Tyberius
Oct 21, 2006

Dr Tran posted:

Preview night sold out

Comic-con is dead this year. :(

Slothass
Mar 6, 2004
If anyone gets in I just need one four day pass no preview night.

Mobius 1
Aug 29, 2004
Sierra Hotel!

RevKrule posted:

How many you buying?

Sorry about that, failed and panicked and just bought my ticket as I was afraid it would time out :(

Sounds like so far everyone has had some form of luck getting tickets

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Mobius 1 posted:

Sorry about that, failed and panicked and just bought my ticket as I was afraid it would time out :(

Sounds like so far everyone has had some form of luck getting tickets

It's ok. I got my four days so I'm happy. Thanks for trying.

Neraren
Sep 15, 2006
Random Nerd #753897
Got tickets for 3 people with preview night, first time in 4 years we'll be going!

bobula
Jul 3, 2007
a guy hello
I got in the waiting room at 8:07 with two codes (mine and my sister's) on two browsers, Firefox and Chrome and the Firefox one went through. Got in at about 9:17 and everything went great, I was able to purchase all three badges I needed. I'm relieved it worked out but I'm still not a fan of lotteries. I prefer hard work and getting up early to get in line.

RAi
Oct 6, 2004

I'm the best there is at what I do....and what I do is eat cookies!
Been on since 7, still waiting.

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
"We’re sorry, but the option to purchase Preview Night has sold out. But don’t worry, there are still four other fabulous days of Comic-Con to attend! "

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
My friend got me my pass. No preview night. I'm still in the waiting room.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Dr Tran posted:

My friend got me my pass. No preview night. I'm still in the waiting room.

I still have a browser in the waiting room too. I don't need a ticket but I'm open to helping.

Hijinks Ensue
Jul 24, 2007
Judging from Twitter, it seems to be going well. This is all because I'm not going this year. I'm always the person whose line at the grocery store or fast food place is the slowest.

Slothass
Mar 6, 2004
Well if anyone gets in and be so generous my id is Slothass and last name bowman.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

We've got 4 friends and one got in so we got all but one ticket and the rest of us don't have the heart to let him know one of us got in.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!

RevKrule posted:

I still have a browser in the waiting room too. I don't need a ticket but I'm open to helping.

Same here. iamnotdrtran at the gmails

I'm staying in to see what's left when I finally do get in.

Mr. Onslaught
Jun 25, 2005

For you, it was the last time you would ever post in YCS. But for me...it was Tuesday.
Been in the waiting room since 7 am, still waiting :suicide:

Tyberius
Oct 21, 2006

"Remember, if you reach the front of the line you will have 15 minutes to complete your purchase. There is no countdown clock, so we suggest you set a timer or keep an eye on your watch."

But I don't have a watch!

ElmerTheWasabi
Dec 3, 2004
Anyone get confirmation emails yet? My friend said he got my badge but is waiting on the confirmation email still.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

ElmerTheWasabi posted:

Anyone get confirmation emails yet? My friend said he got my badge but is waiting on the confirmation email still.

I have one confirmation email and I'm still waiting on the other so the system is slow.

Mr. Onslaught
Jun 25, 2005

For you, it was the last time you would ever post in YCS. But for me...it was Tuesday.
Knowing your place in line and having a meter showing how many badges are left would be nice ;[

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Mr. Onslaught posted:

Knowing your place in line and having a meter showing how many badges are left would be nice ;[

Yeah, this is something I'd like to see next year, but in all, this is a lot less painful than previous years.

Tyberius
Oct 21, 2006

"Channel your inner Yoda and your patience may pay off. Do not refresh young Padawans!"

Jimmy James
Oct 1, 2004
The man so nice they named him twice.
My friend got me tickets about 10 minutes ago, but this is the third year in a row I've tried to buy tickets and haven't been able to myself.

Still in the waiting room.

Shawn
Feb 6, 2003

Out of 4 of us logging in only one has gotten in. That's pretty lovely stats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Donuts
Oct 3, 2003

You know what time it is.
Well that was awesome. I got in, put in my CC#, hit Continue, and then the page seemed to time out for about 5 minutes. The page finally refreshed to one that said "You have already completed your badge purchase. Additional badge purchases are not possible." I didn't receive a confirmation page or anything, so now instead of waiting to get in, I get to wait to see if I get a confirmation email. Any idea what sort of delay there is in receiving the confirmation emails?

• Locked thread