Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~
The convention center parking doesn't even seem to be on the list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

Site reloaded, Convention Center now showing as an available option.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

I got convention center for two days (Thurs/Sun were already full), and Hilton Bayfront the other two. My card was charged, but the site told me I was trying to purchase permits with an invalid email, and booted me. Purchased reservations section is empty as well. Hopefully they honor it.

edit: Kept trying each minute (it won't allow you to try more than once a minute) and got through. Woohoo.

Darke GBF fucked around with this message at 05:34 on May 21, 2014

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

Satorr posted:

I suddenly realized that there is most likely going to be a Rick and Morty panel at Comic-Con. I must attend it and I hope it is early in a day so I don't have to camp the room too long for it.

Yeah this is what I'm most looking forward to right now as well.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

Too much I want to do on Friday. I won't even bother trying for Adventure Time, but I can definitely do the Adult Swim block. Finally something I really want to see in Hall H, but I have no idea how popular Arrow will be and I've never bothered with Hall H so I doubt I'll get to see that.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

Axel Serenity posted:

Luckily, Arrow is in Ballroom 20 so you won't have to worry about Hall H! :v: (you will still have to worry)

Neil Gaiman doc and the Metallica presentation seem like fun small-room panels. Really don't want to deal with H or B20 but some of these announcements make it tough. Daniel Radcliff is going to have an insane audience.

Wait what

Huh. You're right, I guess I just misread. I might have to give that a serious try then! But is Arrow worth missing Bob's Burgers? Ducking out of Indigo Ballroom right after Rick and Morty would probably be necessary. Hmmmmmm

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

Yeah that Mike Tyson Mysteries panel was incredible in person. Like, sometimes the other panelists were obviously making fun of him, but he was just so sincerely cheery that it didn't matter. I will definitely watch that show.

I got to do pretty much everything I wanted this year, minus the Witcher 3 panel which was mobbed. I finally saw the inside of Hall H for the Flash/Arrow/Gotham/Constantine panel, so good stuff there. Can't believe Stephen Amell stonewalled on the "how do you get the salmon ladder bar down when you reach the top" question though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

Axel Serenity posted:

I don't think it's a matter of the project actually starting so much as when it happens. CCI's contract is up in 2016, and if the Hall H line controversy this year was any indication, the convention is on a timer. People want it in San Diego by a landslide, but there's a point wherr you have to be realistic about the infrastructure and manpower available.

Just move it to Las Vegas!

• Locked thread