Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jarnet
Jan 7, 2007

If we get hosed on the prereg lottery I imagine they would let us try for open reg, yeah? This kind of sucks for people who go to cosplay troupe and what have you. Lowering the number of badges you can buy to 3 is awkward, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jarnet
Jan 7, 2007

Does anyone know if you already bought tickets to the pre-reg will they allow you to use your member id to log on and purchase open sale tickets for others?

I would assume yes since they let you keep your place in line and buy for others if your ticket was already bought but I'm completely unconvinced of anything that they've even confirmed being true.

Jarnet
Jan 7, 2007

They usually open up member id reg before the resale, don't they?

Jarnet
Jan 7, 2007

Wondercon reminded me of a thing I always want to do but forget about until late; what is etiquette for asking artists to draw in your Cool Bros Con Sketchbook? Do you only ask the ones who advertise sketches, or is it a common enough thing that you just throw a book at a guy and they're like hell yeah come back in a couple hours and then you shower them in tips? What if you're goon shy and don't know how to ask? Help how do I interact with people :ohdear:

Jarnet
Jan 7, 2007

Is Nerd HQ actually happening this year? Their funding campaign didn't go very far and I haven't seen/heard anything from them or from friends at all.

• Locked thread