Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrooklynBruiser
Aug 20, 2006
People are addicted to communicating!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrooklynBruiser
Aug 20, 2006
Gettin' all potted up on weed.

BrooklynBruiser
Aug 20, 2006

achillesforever6 posted:

Speaking of dumb commercials, holy gently caress gum is not that exciting Jesus!

And whenever I see I, Frankenstein commercials, I feel deeply sorry for Aaron Eckhart.

BrooklynBruiser
Aug 20, 2006

haveblue posted:

I always calmly inform the TV that the monster was not named Frankenstein; the doctor was named Frankenstein and the monster never had a name.

The trailer seems to wave that away by having Aaron Eckhart's character refer to the doctor as his father.

e: No one worships a golden calf! It's a BRONZE BULL!

BrooklynBruiser
Aug 20, 2006
"If you have a problem with Pope Francis, you have a problem with Jesus." :drat:

BrooklynBruiser
Aug 20, 2006

Y-Hat posted:

I like my native state in spite of its flaws. Titus Andronicus (the band) makes up for the corruption.

Springsteen makes up for everything and anything that is bad with New Jersey.

BrooklynBruiser
Aug 20, 2006
:ughh:

Goddammit Obamacare

BrooklynBruiser
Aug 20, 2006
Did I just see a Roomba with a dildo mounted on it?

BrooklynBruiser
Aug 20, 2006

swickles posted:

Wow, I can't believe Colbert is making an interview about being a child soldier funny.

Also, is this thread for @midnight as well?

There's an @midnight thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrooklynBruiser
Aug 20, 2006
"Benadryl Cumbersnatch" is probably my favorite.

• Locked thread