Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy
Is anyone else having issues watching the online Daily Show? Seems to only show the first segment on the full episode button.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy
I'm so sad. Seeing him do a normal late night show is going to be so weird.

TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy

Hakkesshu posted:

I'm pretty sure he was the guy playing Lincoln.

Is it known when Colbert's late show starts? Just looked it up and it looks like Letterman ain't leaving until May. That's a long time away :smith:

I imagine it takes some time to start a show from scratch pretty much.,

TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy

STAC Goat posted:

I think Wilmore is going to get heavily scrutinized no matter what. He's bound to have hiccups and problems from the start and people are bound to be disappointed and compare him badly to Colbert.

The key will be Comedy Central giving him enough time to work out the kinks and find his style and voice. And then for fans to get over Colbert. That will take time and hopefully Stewart's involvement will give him the wiggle room.

Stewart was the EP of the Demetri Martin show...

Wasn't the show going to be some sort of panel type program? It'll be interesting if they can keep it funny. I guess if they can have a show with completely rehearsed bits like @Midnight, they could

• Locked thread