Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I mean, we don't own blacks, women can vote and have jobs and poo poo, I can gently caress a guy and not get hanged.

Yeah, but if you're lucky at least one of you will be hung.

:downsrim:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

twistedmentat posted:

Oh this.

I've had pizza was was so full of toppings and cheese that it was impossible to eat with your hand, unless you wanted crap all down your hand.

It's all about the proper NY fold.

I'm not even from NY, and generally hate most things about it, but drat if they don't know their pizza and the proper way to eat said pizza.

Any toppings/cheese that do slough off are then picked up and eaten on their own.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

^ ^ ^ The Hell he isn't. :colbert: ^ ^ ^

raditts posted:

The NFL is loving ridiculous.

e: Holy poo poo that graphic.

I'm honestly waiting for the day they manage to land a trademark for "The Big Game" too, so we'll eventually hear commercials saying,
"Are you ready for the football event this weekend?

Wait...they'll trademark the word football...

"Get all your snacks for the Ball Thing this Sunday!"

...then they'll trademark Sunday. :negative:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

This woman who wrote this Rob Ford book.

A young, brunette, Canadian reporter named Robyn...that seems familiar...did she used to be a teen pop sensation?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Zero One posted:

Daily Show with Tiny Jew

It's not technically wrong.

Edit: :stare:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Sir Patrick.
:allears:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I'm trying, drat it! :mad:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Ha, that heroes pun was masterful.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

poo poo like this just confirms what we already knew...Rush and people like him are against anything and everything this administration (and anyone associated with it,) does, no matter what.

If this happened seven years ago and Laura Bush did the same thing, he'd be praising her left and right for "standing up to the evil Muslim terrorists!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

BigRed0427 posted:

It's an example of humans being destroyed by the very thing they created, Like The Romans with Gay People. :stare:

I imagine no one will take "Honey, I made a Robot version of you! :haw:" very well.

That lady (and her wife...and her creepy robot wife) lives in the town next to the one I grew up in. Weird. I ahd no idea a massive billionaire was living up there and making robots.

And now I know how people from NYC and LA feel when watching TV/movies and saying poo poo like,
"Hey! That landmark is nowhere near that other landmark! Lazy editing!"

One of the establishing shots of "Main Street" they used wasn't of Lincoln, VT. It was of my hometown, Bristol (which is approx. 1000x nicer, so I can see why they went with it over Lincoln. :smug:)

• Locked thread