Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jorghnassen
Oct 1, 2007
Glouton des fjords

Midnight City posted:

Where'd the other white woman on TDS go? Can't remember her name because she was almost never, ever funny.

Edit: Oh Kristen Schaal is a 'contributor'.

For a second I thought you meant Beth Littleford...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jorghnassen
Oct 1, 2007
Glouton des fjords

Drifter posted:

I would drink it occasionally, I have no problems with the idea of it, and Colbert went in for a second sip so it can't taste too terrible. I've had worse tasting protein drinks for breakfast.

And yeah, that German Ambassador guy was amazing. EVERYTHING about that bit was loving hilarious. Even to his pep talk to his youth soccer team and the wheezy, dying gasp of the vuvuzela at the end. :allears:

Love Hans Beinholtz, though his best bit was the one with Kermit two years ago:

quote:

Stephen: Why does he have eyes and a mouth?
Hans: So that he may gaze into the nothingness and scream silently at the horror of his nonexistence.

Jorghnassen
Oct 1, 2007
Glouton des fjords
Of course, the Daily Show (and the Colbert Report) is off for two weeks when the SCOTUS decides on the Hobby Lobby case. Oh well, I guess it gives them plenty of time to shape their response into something funny and infuriating.

Jorghnassen
Oct 1, 2007
Glouton des fjords
The Daily Show Podcast without Jon Stewart. Apparently there was need of a podcast.

Jorghnassen
Oct 1, 2007
Glouton des fjords
Yeah, they could have just made the Viggo interview longer instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jorghnassen
Oct 1, 2007
Glouton des fjords

Soylentbits posted:

That's unfair. Gaga and Prince are only human. David Bowie is some kind of magic elf thing.

You mean a Goblin King.

• Locked thread