Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I agree with the crazy Fox News man - scientists should be rich. :unsmith:

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

BAITED HIM INTO USING THE PIZZA SERVER

and then he whips out the knife and fork

E: I voted for this guy. :allears:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Here's the video of him talking to John Kerry backstage and explaining that stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfiL2hpnmZ0

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Holy poo poo, I think I'll actually watch tonight's episode live.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

That Danny Trejo bit was amazing

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'm so glad that the "ethics in gaming journalism" phrase has become a punchline.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I don't want to say goodbye. :(

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

THE LAST WORD

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Bud Light Lime! Mmmmmmm mmm mmm

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

WAIT THAT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

oh my

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'm dying

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

MAYOR DE BLASIO

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

SANTA AND UNICORN ABE LINCOLN

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

raditts posted:

I just hope it gets a chance, because the last thing we need is the post-Daily Show hellscape of pre-2005 again.

What was it like? I didn't watch either show until a few years into Colbert's run.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Winkie01 posted:

The worst thing about Colbert leaving is he is going to one of those god drat awful network late night shows where it is just celeb rear end kissing for a hour in a half* . I think I would rather have him just retire, oh well if there is anyone that can pull it off it's Colbert

*its rare that I ever watch a interview on TDS or Colbert

Yeah I think a lot of us are worried about this. Not to mention the fact that it's an hour every single weeknight. In addition to the two comedy central shows, I'm not sure how I'd keep up with all that, if I even like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

IRQ posted:

Yeah I do, he's not funny. At all.

I think his books are hilarious but I don't really care for him in person either.

E: I've never listened to Judge John Hodgman though, although my mom keeps telling me she likes it. Podcasts aren't really my thing.

• Locked thread