Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Still Fluxing
Feb 14, 2013

A vision. A picture in my head. A picture of this.

VagueRant posted:

I like Jason Jones but I thought he was really awkward and bad at hosting the show and it made me sad at the end when he said he really enjoyed it. :smith: (Mind you, John Oliver did the same awkward forced smile between serious lines when he started hosting. It's like they're both trying to replicate Jon when they should be doing their own thing.)

Totally would've rather seen Jessica do it, but it's kind of understandable that that would have been a slap in the face for Jones and Bee.

I wasn't really impressed with him either, and he's usually one of my favourite correspondents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Still Fluxing
Feb 14, 2013

The fact that he'll be allowed to be himself rather than play a part might be incentive too. It's pretty amazing that he's been able to keep up that persona for so long.

Still Fluxing
Feb 14, 2013

That was such a moving last episode. I'll miss Colbert. Hope his new show will do well; I'd hate for him to go the way of Conan.

Still Fluxing
Feb 14, 2013

My favourite instance of Colbert geeking out over LotR is when he showed CNN on the difference between a balrog and Satan.

Still Fluxing fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Dec 31, 2014

• Locked thread