Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Smoking marijuana is like Russian roulette, oh you Papa Bear :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Did I just hear brown haired guy not named Steve Doocy say "thanks for getting us krunk"?

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

SgtSteel91 posted:

God imagine what weed commercials would be like if they tried to be as over the top as beer commercials.
The equivalent of what I'd imagine a typical LSD commercial would be.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

I would be very okay with the next attack coming to Florida.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

The hand was an amazing graphic for moochers.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Yes these entitlements and handouts for the unemployed are such a luxury we should all quit our jobs!

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Y-Hat posted:

I've been looking for a full-time job for two and a half years. Give me one.
I'm not going to suggest dropping what you've learned and go into another field but the hospital I work at has to offer signing bonuses as incentives to male nurses because there's such a high demand for them.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

BigRed0427 posted:

Humm, I wanna ask how much Nursing school costs these days but 1: I'm already paying off student loans 2: I don't think nursing is something you wanna go into just for the money.
Yeah it's not for people who just want to go in it for the money or low tempers because you can constantly have a day or days where every patient will be a pain in the rear end. Even in medical schools, students drop out not because they can't handle the workload but rather they don't have the best people skills to handle a patient yelling at them or WebMD families trying to undermine their expertise.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Whoa, I didn't realize the main character in Her is Joaquin Phoenix.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Rhonne posted:

I just want to know what series of events led Dennis Rodman to becoming best friends with a horrible, murderous, dictator.
He just wanted attention and the U.S. wasn't giving him any :smith:

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Ugh, S.E. Cupp...

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

JohnSherman posted:

Christie has a huge image problem with anyone who has seen a picture of him.
huge :laugh:

I'll see myself out.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Mr. Fowl posted:

Wait, are you talking about Dennis Rodman or Kim Jong Un? :raise:
I'll just say both of them.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

404GoonNotFound posted:

Fun fact: The company that did this had specific exemptions from EPA inspections.
"We'll be more responsible without government regulations in the way!"

Heh, a company named :911: Freedom Industries :911: has a Brit president.

Acquilae fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Jan 14, 2014

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

achillesforever6 posted:

I thought from the three smokestacks that Jason was at the Waterfront in Pittsburgh, which is just a commercial district over the remains of where the Homestead strikes took place.
Ah the Homestead strike, the reason I'll never have respect for Carnegie.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

I want to watch the entire interview of DeBlasio's pizza consumption approach.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

achillesforever6 posted:

Compared to his contemporaries, Carnegie is pretty much a saint, I mean the Homestead strikes also occurred when that prick Frick was in charge of US Steel iirc.
Yeah most of the big industrialists were ruthless but taking a vacation to Scotland and letting Frick deal with the strike is basically why Carnegie was my least favorite of them.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Oh you Colorado potheads :allears:

If I was the CEO of :911: Freedom Industries :911: I would have had a sip of bottled water during an interview and look :smuggo: too

Acquilae fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Jan 14, 2014

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

We wouldn't have had a WW2 if we didn't end WW1, that's just math :allears:

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

:laffo: I love how everything is green screened.

Remember: the U.S. spends more on advertising than education(source: my macroecon teacher).

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

We seriously need a scandal that takes place outside the entrance of a politician/actor/famous person's mansion so it can be called Gategate.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Samantha is a goddamn treasure.
That entire segment was fantastic :allears: :allears: :allears:

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

We haven't had a Sport Report in forever; also yesterday seemed like the first Word in a while.

I want to punch Greg with those douchey glasses he has on.

DKG apology!

Acquilae fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Jan 15, 2014

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

twistedmentat posted:

To be honest, the Republican base believes Obama does too.
Obama killed Breitbart and the birth certificate guy :freep:

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Had to do a double take when they cut to Gates because I thought he was Bobby Petrino.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

The statement that Gates gave about politicians having no idea what happens in war was fantastic.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Deadspin did an article like this for Florida State and there was rampant use of tutors writing papers for athletes and professors who were intimidated into not failing athletes who would plagarize papers and basically copy/paste entire wikipedia entries.

I'm going to search for Free Republic's response to Sabra being the official dip of the NFL.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Kristen Schaal :swoon:

It's always so great how the 1 on 1 correspondent segments make Jon feel old and depressed.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Well, that escalated quickly.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Gohmert is a national treasure :allears:

I wish I DVR'd last night's @Midnight; Ron Funches was hilarious from beginning to end.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Blood diamonds = best diamonds.

Always.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Time to load up on some dairy futures.

...and pork futures!

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

That'll do pig, that'll do :smuggo:

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Myst Hat posted:

This is painful.
Stephen seemed like he gave up on trying to make this humorous about 2 minutes in.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

I'm gonna have to visit that site the next time I go to India.

For...research purposes of course.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Try not to get gang raped if you're a woman, because they can't do poo poo about that, they gotta focus on the queers.
Yeah when we visited India when I was young, we would only visit Punjab and a few others like going to the Taj Mahal. Our time in Delhi was literally only going to/from the airport.

edit: CRT monitor punching glove!

edit 2: I have a peanut allergy too :smith:

Acquilae fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Jan 22, 2014

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

raditts posted:

The Salinger one was terrible, but the Great Gatsby one was hilarious.
Same but I'm biased since Great Gatsby is one of my favorite books and think Catcher in the Rye is extremely overrated.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

BigRed0427 posted:

Edit: An Anti-inflammatory? Can you get high off them?
No but when you're accepting bribes from a CEO that includes private jet access, you're not going to settle for peasant generic anti-inflammatory medicine!

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Sarah Palin's oral defecation never ceases to amaze us :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Like Palin, Keith Ablow never ceases to amaze us either :allears:

• Locked thread