Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
This is too much goddamn fun

http://www.youdubber.com/index.php?video=nrdTX8m5G98&video_start=0&audio=8OkpRK2_gVs&audio_start=0

http://www.youdubber.com/index.php?video=nrdTX8m5G98&video_start=0&audio=PbWFpzi8C94&audio_start=0

Okay for real:

http://www.youdubber.com/index.php?video=nrdTX8m5G98&video_start=0&audio=HzxhcOzbSew&audio_start=0

http://www.youdubber.com/index.php?video=nrdTX8m5G98&video_start=0&audio=FTQbiNvZqaY&audio_start=3 <-- this one seems almost like they'd try to use it.

Celery Jello fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Mar 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

Acquilae posted:

Just these segments of The 5 makes my brain cells want to die so I don't want to know what watching a full episode would do.

It's like the hosts of The 5 watched Doocy, Hasselbeck, and brown-haired-guy-not-named-Doocy and thought "we could go even more retard!"

I'm just glad they're getting more coverage, they've been like this since the beginning and have only gotten worse as they've gone on. Bob Beckel is a piece of poo poo for holding himself out as a Democrat on that show when he is nearly as awful as the rest of them when he's not half heatedly taking a liberal position so he can get steamrolled by retards.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
I just love how indignant he got about a montage that could've been put together regarding any number of anchors. It was the most innocuous "gotcha" I think could be possibly done, and he gets all butthurt about it. Never change, Hannity. :allears:

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
Daily Show Vacation Syndrome strikes again.

Jon Stewart killed Robin Williams.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

Narcissus1916 posted:

Anyone know what the rehearsal for an episode of the colbert report is like? There's a podcast on Slate about Colbert's workday, and he mentions a daily rehearsal that includes the rhythm of the "script, graphics, and audience response."

But then he later talks about coming out to greet the audience, so was the "audience" in the rehearsal just the crew?

Well, I know SNL has two audiences, one for dress and one for the live show. They very well could farm in two audiences for this as well.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

berserker posted:

gently caress man, every time I see anything with Lady Gaga in it I respect her more. She's fantastic.

She's nearing that category Prince is in where she can be as weird as she wants because she's ridiculously good at pretty much everything she does.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

achillesforever6 posted:

See this is why I either go for plain, mushroom, or olives.

I'm kind of sad to admit that I like Pizza Hut still.

Their thin crust is the best and I will brook no argument on this point. :colbert:

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
I live in a DC suburb that has plenty of chain pizza but no convenient local places, and none of them deliver that I'm aware of. We have a few good places that serve fancier pizza in a sit down setting, though, because that's fun.

(Seriously their pizza is great DELIVER IT TO ME)

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

Steve Vader posted:

Wow, I never knew that. I thought it was just the power of the punny name.

Yeah, that makes the joke even more awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
Yeah, I think saying Klepper is bad isn't really fair to him because of the overall quality of the group right now. Josh Gad, as great as he turned out to be in Book of Mormon, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked as a correspondent. Mo Rocca is also smug incarnate. Klepper's working to find his niche in an increasingly diverse and talented pool. He's doing fine.

I still maintain, incidentally, that Olivia Munn would've turned out well had they gotten more time to work with her style. Wyatt Cenac comes to mind as the closest comparison of someone who got off to a bad start but eventually revealed a lot of potential; I feel like Munn fell into that boat but ended up wandering off to do other things before it could really happen.

• Locked thread