Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
drat. Florida's a great place to murder kids, isn't it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Fair warning: Colbert has a new show tonight, so don't think you can totally blow off tonight.

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

His father let the Colbert kids choose how to pronounce it. His brother Ed stuck with Col-bert, which is why Stephen will see him in Hell.

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

SgtSteel91 posted:

So when does Steven's talk show start, again?

August. Maybe.

:smith:

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

Jack Skeleton posted:

I don't doubt that they probably reached out to him to come on but he probably turned them down, even though he's been on TDS plenty. Who knows.

Once I saw Olbermann there, I stopped looking for Bill O. No way in holy hell are they going to share a room, even with fifty people between them.

PowerBuilder3 posted:

Was that was the same song that ends Dr. Strangelove when all the bombs go off?

Yep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

One of my favorite Colbert moments came before the Report, and was triggered by four words: "Al Sharpton isn't here."

• Locked thread