Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
Ok here's a weird fact: In that area after you have to stack the metal crates, Theres a candybar hidden in the pipe. You have to move around a bit at the opening of the pipe to reach it but its there, I have no idea why they put that in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
How do skills work in regards to lore? I'm not sure how well the game explains it but I believe its somthing like installing software in your head, the nanobots free up space in JC's brain and climatises JC's mind in the form of experience for doing various tasks. So when he picks what skills to excell in he doesn't have any unpleasant mental issues develop as a result. If this is indeed the case, then for all we know that hacking software is powered with ram and processing from his own brain.

Incidentally, if what I posted is actually canon not just a load of nonsense I made up, a nanotech powered agent could theoreticaly master every skill required of him whithin a very short time span.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
One thing that always hugely annoyed me about the original Deus ex is how everyone who sells anything has to run off the list of items and prices to you whenever you first talk to them, its so bizzarre and awkward. Deus ex is also the only game I can think of where they do that, even the sequals and prequels just list the items and prices in the dialogue options and never say them out loud.

Tombot
Oct 21, 2008
I wouldn't say gluten free stuff is just a fad, one of my relatives has a severe gluten intolerence and needs gluten free stuff just to eat most normal food like bread.

• Locked thread