Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

I know it was meant to be taken seriously but I could not help but burst out laughing when it occurred to me what piece of music you were using during your "the world is dead/dying and is completely different" lecture :mmmhmm:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Gildiss posted:

Obamacare honey boo boo down dog. Burpee bubblebutt get nastayyy.
*Alien nods head knowingly*

some days it's depressing to know that songs written almost 25 years ago about this very thing were right

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

I was commenting on earlier mentions of "the aliens have always been watching" since that's the eclipse of the song "they checked out all the data on their list/but then the alien anthropologists admitted they were still perplexed" but yes the main point of the song is about our connection to our material goods and worth will be the death of us as a species

• Locked thread