Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

That was a solid episode with a :unsmith: ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

So, if we’re being real, tonight is the series finale isn’t it?

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

Updated stealth space shuttle is badass!

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

Is it just me or did it go from light to dark instantly?

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

Well. That sure was..........something.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

I always looked forward to and loved the mytharc episodes in the original run, but I was also in high school and stopped watching altogether sometime near the end of season 4.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

Fox: Hey, I never really gave a poo poo about being a dad, but suddenly it's my whole purpose in life. What are we going to do Sculley, he killed William?
Dana: Don't worry, he was a freak anyways, lol. I know I was obsessed with him for years but don't worry, I've got a new one in the oven!
Fox: Great!

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

I really admired how hard Duchovny and Anderson were trying. They definitely didn't phone it in despite the utter crap they were given to work with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

It’s been a while since I’ve seen that episode but wasn’t Mulder unaware of the groups special abilities at the time he said that? And I always thought Sculley’s reluctance to shoot was residual from his whatever ability.

• Locked thread