Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paradox Personified
Mar 15, 2010

:sun: SoroScrew :sun:

Octy posted:

I'm sorry. In all the years I've watched this show this is the first thread on it I've seen in forums I frequent. I've had nowhere else to go to ask my inane questions. :(

Same. I finally know I'm apparently the only human being alive to have enjoyed, if not loved, "all things," and bought the 7th season dvd set just because Anderson was involved with the creation of it so heavily.

Hell, it's even at the top of a 30-item list of her favourite memories from the show over on her website, here's part;

quote:

1. Directing "all things."

2. Singing 'Jeremiah Was A Bullfrog' to Mulder in "Detour".

3. Shooting "Triangle."

4. Shooting "Cops."

5. Shooting the kiss/bee scene in the movie.

6. Shooting the scene where Mulder shows Scully how to hit a baseball in "The Unnatural."

7. Shooting "Bad Blood" but especially the autopsy scene.

8. Doing the elephant autopsy in "Fearful Symmetry."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread