Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'm so happy for Kumail, this is the best :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:rip:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The next time Chris Carter's name is on a project, remind me to not be interested in it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Also it ends with said kid still being alive coming out of the river after falling in after being shot in the head. Also Scully's pregnant but Gillian's not coming back and I 100% don't blame her

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TheLoneStar posted:

Wait, did he actually die? I kind of blinked and completely missed what happened to him.

He got ran over by an SUV

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TheLoneStar posted:

Like I said, I kind of blinked and missed what happened. I just kind of assumed he got away because I never thought the show would just gloss over the death of one of its oldest and best characters.

It's one of those things where if there was a decent chance of another episode of the show, he and CSM and everyone else would be back for some weird story reason and everything would go back to normal. As is, it's expected that's the last scene you'll ever get of that character

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/GillianA/status/977221356893941760

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Tiggum posted:

No he isn't. He just faked his death.

Yeah, no clue if UK people saw it, but the postcredits scene was him rising up from the water

• Locked thread