Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Chris Carter needs to be put on some meds.

edit the episode reminded me of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV9gRFv5Kgc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Scully gives everyone Williams Stem Cells.

"Hmm. Well that was weird! Anyway, what's this new case?"

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

what was cool about it.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

hmm interesting. what do you think about stem cells and chemtrails?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Jokes on you buddy, I watched the series for the first time last year, and that finale and Babylon were complete garbage. It's not the X-Files distilled. It's the X-Files meets crazy mentally ill youtubers. Making it about people killing people with virus' is the opposite of fun. Fun is "Aliens might come and destroy the worrrlllddd!!!"

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWBAwywBAuY

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

He looks so goddamn bored. It ruins everything.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The Chris Carter episodes are filler.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I'm glad the revival ruined both the X files and X files files. Thanks Chris

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

He should say something. That episode was racist horseshit.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I got about 20 minutes into that and started fast forwarding to see if the entire episode was going to continue where it seemed to be.

I couldn't believe it. That's where a good chunk of your episode takes place? Wowwee. And the end "battle" is the silliest thing.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Hedrigall posted:

Is it accessible for someone who never saw the old Twin Peaks?

Not one single bit.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I'm just reading this thread and lmao. When's the morgan brothers' episodes?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I’m watching the tail end of it and it looks like cheap garbage. So sad.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Why can’t they just wrap this plot up already gently caress sake. It’s been going on for like...20 + Years. End game hosed. END GAME.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

It’s good that the rape monster was loved by all.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

If I wrote it, csm would win and kill everyone and light a fat blunt and laugh and pass it off to an alien who’d also laugh and that’s how the series would end.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Hedrigall posted:

Bring back the jaguar spirit from Teso Dos Bichos but do it right this time. With budget and good scares. "Vengeful animal spirit takes over the pets of small town" is way too cool an idea to be lost forever.

I hated this episode. No more killer animals.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

That was a season 2 one.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I think whatever talent any of these people had, is long gone. The show, had one of the cooler looks around for a TV show. Especially when all the episodes went to HD. It was so stylish and moody. Now everything looks generic like an average crap Fox action show.

Also the editor is loving dreadful and it has some of the worst most incomprehensible editing I've ever seen. Especially in the lovely Langly phone episode, which was awful. There must've been over 60 cuts during the raid sequence. Like, holy poo poo. It's just cutting for the sake of it.

Bring on Darren Morgan's episode so I can put this show out of it's misery in my mind.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Goddamn that episode was great. Darin Morgan got those sweet rear end purple lights hanging around and actually made a legit nice looking piece of TV. Not to mention funny as hell.

I also loved the montage as a little nod to Carters insane montage from the beginning of season 10. Very good. Tremendous episode. Bigly

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I ain’t watching any more so that’s what it is to me.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

It used to be free to watch on Prime, but I dunno if it's still there. It was neat to watch it in context. TBH the movie is what I watched the most as a kid. I really like it. The Aliens are super neat looking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

She’s my hero.

• Locked thread