Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!
The Lost Art of Forehead Sweat was incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!
Honestly Forehead Sweat and Rmbwhatever were both loving awesome, while the rest of the season has been relatively meh. They should just embrace being a demented version of Black Mirror because it is incredible. Actually they sort of out Black Mirror, Black Mirror in all the right ways.

So many great little moments in the automation episode. "Why is your house so much nicer than mine?!"

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!

Gobbeldygook posted:

This is the most retarded misreading of an episode I've read in a long time. The writer wasn't criticizing #MeToo at all, he was showing one way witch hunts happen: Something bad happens and it's pinned on a random dude people already don't like.

I don't think this is like South Park where they can shift directions that fast anyway. Pretty sure the episode was written and produced WAY before metoo and well this is just another daft goon projecting.

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!
Well like every other episode about the shambling mess of 'alien virus, super son' arc, this was awful and worse unsatisfying. Which sucks, but really I don't think many of us are really surprised. I guess the sad part is Forehead Sweat and Roomba-hell were really really entertaining. The other episode of the week ones were also usually okay. So clearly, that realization of the X-files works fine, and this insistence on introducing a really really poorly organized arc was what probably sunk this show for good.

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!

apophenium posted:

I'm assuming he's still alive. But I'm not assuming that there will be more X-Files

I figured he somehow managed to be clear under the car, but to be honest who knows?

Bulky Bartokomous posted:

Fox: Hey, I never really gave a poo poo about being a dad, but suddenly it's my whole purpose in life. What are we going to do Sculley, he killed William?
Dana: Don't worry, he was a freak anyways, lol. I know I was obsessed with him for years but don't worry, I've got a new one in the oven!
Fox: Great!

The son should have said he is returning to his planet now.

• Locked thread