Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
I am rewatching the X-Files for the first time in a while, and man, Mulder is so paranoid, and belligerent to his sources. But I am down with his theories for everything except aliens, which he is always wrong about. Scully is a lot better than I remembered. And the show is incredibly darkly lit.

I am going to try making it pass season 5 this time. I think the alien stuff falls apart because they were never a real character, their motives unclear. It's probably for the best, alien scifi is usually pretty trite.

In "Fiwalker," why is that crazy guy using fire to kill poo poo that lives in a volcano? Why does he stay but lets M&S leave?

beanieson posted:

Started a rewatch a few days ago & I'm up to Ice. I hadn't seen Carpenter's The Thing until recently, a year or so ago & never realized till now how much of an homage this episode was.

Love this episode, probably my favorite parasite, the Highlander

Femur fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Feb 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread