Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IAmKale
Jun 7, 2007

やらないか

Fun Shoe
How hosed am I if my Test Drive order is marked as delivered but it's nowhere to be found? UPS apparently wasn't required to get a signature on $700 worth of iPhone so the only proof of delivery I have is a note on the tracking page that says "porch".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IAmKale
Jun 7, 2007

やらないか

Fun Shoe

esperantinc posted:

The main test drive page says specifically that it must be signed for, so you may have a small chance of deflecting blame to UPS?
Oh my god, thank you for pointing that out! I had forgotten where I'd read that, I wasn't sure why I thought a signature was necessary but it says right there. There's definitely no signature on the tracking page so I think that'll be my saving grace when I call support today.

IAmKale
Jun 7, 2007

やらないか

Fun Shoe
Does the Usage section of the T-Mobile account website show ALL data usage, or only data that isn't covered by whatever free streaming perks are included in the package?

I recently migrated to Fi to try and lower my bill after several months of 5-6GB of data usage per month on a T-Mo Unlimited plan. I selected Fi's 6GB plan thinking I'd end up using most of it, but after two weeks I've only consumed approximately 230MB of data. Granted I've cut out streaming music when I'm on the road as I get used to Fi's billing, but is it really possible to use 2.5GB of data by streaming music? I only stream off WiFi when I'm driving, which is about a half hour per week. The only explanation I can think of is that T-Mobile's Usage page disingenuously shows ALL of your data including data that wouldn't get billed because of their free music streaming.