Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Techokami
Nov 13, 2007

For use only on NTSC Genesis Systems.
I've been a very happy T-Mobile customer for over a year now, and I will keep sticking with you guys. Still love my Lumia 810 :)
Last month I brought my parents over to the T-Mobile store in Bellingham, MA to get my dad a new flip phone with a pay-as-you-go plan (since he only uses his phone for emergencies) for his birthday, to replace his bargain bin phone. Mom decided to buy the exact same phone with the exact same plan for herself :v: They both love their new phones!

Hip Hoptimus Prime posted:

All right, so we switched, but how long is it going to take our numbers to port? It's been over two hours. I am really hoping it doesn't take a full 24. :(
From personal experience with the above, it depends on the old carrier. You should get a text when it switches over, and you should have at least a temp number to make calls with while you wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Techokami
Nov 13, 2007

For use only on NTSC Genesis Systems.
So, it seems that T-Mobile is blocking the new major update for my Lumia 810. Anyone here know why this is happening? :(