Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
Does wifi calling route texts over Wi-Fi too? My main thing in poor service areas is texts failing to send.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Or increase the usage of lower users so when the promotion expires they decide to pay for it.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Has anyone tried using a T-Mobile voice/data nano-SIM in an iPad?

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

When I lived in Hawaii I ran the Verizon account for the local police department and literally all they do for 12 hours a day is watch Netflix on their phones.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

That is not true at all. The Edge discount just converts to a month to month discount which is the exact same amount.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

No don't get that because something EVEN BETTER will be announced in the future and you wouldn't want to be left behind on a May 2015 phone when a JUNE 2015 phone could be right around the corner!

Yeah but then after that the iPhone 6s is coming out so you may as well wait for that!

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Just out of curiosity, was June 15th your billing date and that's why you noticed JUMP? In Quickview, it doesn't show when the feature was added, just when it went into effect. It was most likely added at the store.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Don Lapre posted:

You pay off the phone and its yours. You cant turn it in.

"Thank you for reaching out to us. The information provided is absolutely correct, if you were to cancel the unpaid balance of the phones would be due on the final bill."

https://support.t-mobile.com/message/414511

I PMed him but something we commonly used in sales was jumping people to a cheap flip phone and having them pay that off. For future T-Mobile thread reference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

I worked for an authorized retailer that sold T-Mobile, Verizon and Sprint or ATT for 5 years and really enjoyed it.