Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BoyBlunder
Sep 17, 2008
I'm currently doing a T-Mobile test drive (for the next 6 days) and I'm thinking about transferring in 2 lines on that $100 Unlimited Everything plan. It's for a limited time only, and I don't know when it's ending.

Does anyone have any insight? Perhaps a T-Mo employee? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoyBlunder
Sep 17, 2008

FordPRefectLL posted:

Once the promotion ends, you keep everything you have, you just won't be able to pick it up on any additional lines.

Do you know when the promotion will end though? I just care about bringing in 2 lines, for unlimited everything for 100 bucks

BoyBlunder
Sep 17, 2008

FlyingCheese posted:

The T-Mobile My Account app has been crashing about once an hour or so starting from about 3 days ago. I've wiped the data for the app and uninstall/reinstalled it, and it still does it. I'm not actively even running the app and it'll still crash. Right now I have it completely uninstalled because it's driving me nuts but I'd like to have it on my phone because it's kind of handy. I have a Nexus 6 (rooted, if that matters). Has anyone seen this?

I saw the same thing, after an app update, and did all the same steps as you to no avail.

I just removed it, as I have unlimited everything anyway so I don't really need to track my usage.

BoyBlunder
Sep 17, 2008
Both my friend and I have identical Nexus 6's, and we were recently in a movie theater together. As we were leaving, I noticed that my signal was at 2-3 bars with a ! (no data connection), and his was at LTE. We're both on T-Mobile.

Often this exact thing has been happening to me in other locations as well, and I've had to reboot my phone in order to get an LTE signal. When I reboot, the phone says "No SIM Card Inserted" for a good 45sec-1min until it detects it.

Is this indicative of a SIM issue? Should I get a new SIM?

BoyBlunder
Sep 17, 2008

Mr.AARP posted:

I just placed my order around 10:30am and set my pick up time for 5:30pm. Worked like a charm.

This is what I've done successfully the past 2 times as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoyBlunder
Sep 17, 2008

r0ck0 posted:

Is it normal for a nexus 6p on tmobile to drop to H when getting a call? My wife says it used to stay on LTE when she got a call and now its dropping to H.

My iPhone does this (drops to 4G from LTE)