Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008

Astro7x posted:

So T-Mobile charged me for my free 3rd line. Had to deal with customer service for an hour for them to fix it. They just gave me a bill credit for this month though to fix it. Hoping I don’t have to call back next month as well.

Tforce on twitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008

serebralassazin posted:

There's also been a scam with gift cards going around especially in target. Thieves will take gift cards and manage to get the numbers and pins somehow then place them back in the store. A coworker was hit with this recently with a target gift card. They got a $100 target gift card from a friend. When they went to use it, it was already redeemed. They have spoken to customer service and I think there's an investigation. They tried going to the store with the receipt and were told sorry can't help, call the customer service number on card.

They will boost the empty cards, scratch off the numbers, then apply a foil on top Pin code.

Return the cards on the shelves, someone buys the card and load it with funds. the scammer would periodically check the balance, as soon as balance hits they use the card to empty it