Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

I ended up trying to jump through the hoops today to get my wife's remaining EIP balance waived (she was on the old 30 month EIP and the forever upgrade program) and so far have not been successful, I assume other people have?

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/deals/forever-upgrade#section5

EDIT: 30 more minutes on hold were apparently enough for them to figure it out, fingers crossed nothing else got messed up in the process

Maneki Neko fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Jan 1, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

Wonderllama posted:

Are the legacy plans going to also get the Hulu subscription, or is this the first of many attempts to get me to change plans to a more current one? I have the magenta plan, and it would cost me ~$10 a month to "upgrade" which is basically what Hulu costs, so it's not a deal for me.

This again feels like a dumb "squeeze you to a more expensive plan" thing.

Maneki Neko
Oct 27, 2000

Duckman2008 posted:

Who could have predicted that allowing them to eat a competitor and reduce the competition form 4 to 3 would result in higher prices!

That's a weird way of saying MORE JOBS AND LOWER PRICES, which obviously is the most likely outcome of a merger.