Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Enderzero
Jun 19, 2001

The snowflake button makes it
cold cold cold
Set temperature makes it
hold hold hold

ryangs posted:

Can't you just pay the remaining balance at the end of 18 months if you want to own it? And isn't the total one will have paid after 18 months plus the remaining balance LESS than what one would pay over 24 months on the regular EIP? They quote a total JOD price of $624 for the 64GB iPhone 6, while the retail price is $750.

Apparently you pay ~$160 if you want to buy the phone after the JOD period ends.

On Unlimited Simple Choice, I just paid off the last $60 on my 5s EIP. I want to get the iPhone 6s. Does anyone know how/if this works with pre-ordering? How does pre-ordering from T-Mobile usually work? And am I correct in assuming I won't need to pay anything upfront since it will be parceled out as part of my monthly bill?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU