Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!

FordPRefectLL posted:

I work for an indirect that has only smartphones and we had a girl who only used prepaid and refused to get a smartphone because she hated them.

I have a friend who makes mobile games and only uses a lovely flip phone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
Does wifi calling work internationally? Do I get charged regularly if I go to another country and call my mom over wifi?

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
I went to a store to get the the router. Instead got a signal booster. Tried to return it and the store couldn't take it.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
Remember that 4-line, 10gb promo? What happens if you downgrade to 3 lines?

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!

Qwijib0 posted:

Neat Uncarrier 8 is rollover data*
*does not apply to 1GB phone high speed plans

Why even bother?

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
Ugh. The iPhone I ordered for Cyber Monday got lost by UPS and went back to T-Mobile. Now T-Mobile has to process a new order.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
Network down?

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
2 free lines on family plans this weekend

http://www.fiercewireless.com/wireless/t-mobile-targets-families-offer-two-free-lines-weekend

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
T-Mobile is killing off Simple Choice. Switching to a One plan would raise my bill about :10bux:

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
A year ago I could get 88mps doing a speed test. Nowadays I barely get 6.

Is anybody else throttled?

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
I wonder if I can combine the BOGO deal with signing up my mom for the senior plan.

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
Already on my account, but I want to shrink my bill by going with the senior plan and then my third line will probably go to mintsim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Tran
Dec 17, 2002

HE'S GOT A PH.D. IN
KICKING YOUR ASS!
One Plan Unlimited 55+

any reason to update that to a newer plan?