Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

topenga
Jul 1, 2003
Is T-mobile still force migrating old plans? I've still got the Even More Plus plan and thought I'd get a better deal/plan when I got migrated. If it's not going to happen that's fine. I just want to know either way. I thought about changing my plan but, ugh, I'd have to actually talk to people (I can't seem to change it online).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

topenga
Jul 1, 2003

Uthor posted:

My phone hasn't been able to send or receive MMS for at least a week now (Android 6, Moto X 2014, Google Messenger app, T-Mobile Nerd Plan). How to can I check if it's T-Mobile or my phone?

I get a message saying "New MMS message to download. Touch to download." Tapping on it it says "downloading", but never comes through. When sending, it tries to send, retries a few times, and fails. Super annoying in that I can't send regular SMS while it's doing this.

EDIT: just tried using Hangouts to send and it's going the same thing, so I don't think it's the app, at least.

On T-Mobile and having the same problem with receiving. Took a couple DAYS to finally get the message.