Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
I'm a long time Sprint customer and still on SWAC. I'm going to Canada for a few days next month - does T-Mobile include Canada in standard coverage or will I need to get a temporary add on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Okay I'm going kinda nuts here. I've got SWAC, bought a new Pixel 8 Pro from Google and was able to activate it no problem, just connected it to my 6 Pro and it transferred everything.

However, I also have the "Line on us" option, and want to move my Pixel 6 onto that line. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do this online - there's options to add devices, but it wants to add a line as well. I can't seem to just find a simple "Activate a phone on an existing line" option for the 2nd line . Am I gonna have to go into a store?

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

IOwnCalculus posted:

Do you not have a SIM sitting around for that extra line?

No, it's eSim

Edit - And when I try to download a new one it asks for the QR which I don't have

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Maybe this will be the year they finally get rid of us filthy SWAC/SERO ruffians